This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By austrotard
might as well be.
I dread to think what's in it.

anything with kit in it normally refers to it not being real.
By Kylemc
Average Joe wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:56 pm
Lando wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:29 pm
Kylemc wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:02 pmBitchin
Hi Kyle......we should go fishing with Joe and corn sometime.
Yes.

Yes you should.
Im in
By yard4sale
I took the Tard to a place that serves great caeser salads. He got a snadwhich...

Oh, count me in for the NorCal bake.
By stillsteamin
Yoga pants and I are moving out that way this winter, could definitely maybe be in for june-ish baking.
By cornholio
Got an invite from AJ to pee off the porch again.
Can’t say no to that.

Hit the road mid-morning Friday and arrived just a little bit after lunch to see Joe playing badminton with Wayne’s grandkids on the front lawn. And AJ mentioned that they had a nice tea party in the backyard earlier. Guess I missed out.
Headed to the back porch and started pounding beers and puffing cigars. It was good catching up with Joe and Wayne. We were entertained by the girls the entire time.
Got me a kick-ass crab tat:

After a few beers, we decided it was a good time to fry up some egg rolls and sample some of the fine beverages that AJ brought:

And you know, mix it with 7up, as you do:

The sun was setting so we headed to the river to see if there were some activity:

There were a few splashy rises on the far bank so AJ rigged up his rod and started flogging the water.
That water was cold and deceivingly fast. Waders are for pussies:

Them fish were still out of reach so AJ tried to wade closer. Fast water, slippery rocks and few beers….sometimes the river wins. AJ made it back to shore fully soaked. But he ain’t no quitter. So the jacket and shirt came off and off he went again.

Round 2 goes to the river again:

Got his footing back and started casting:

But that damn seam on the far bank is even further upstream now so he attempted to get a little closer.
Round 3 goes to the river…again…

Lost a wading boot in the process but managed to make it back to shore. “Fuck these fish”

So we went back to the cabin. Build a fire to warm up, ate more egg rolls and sipped on some fine beverages.
Then AJ presented me with this. “Some of the ladies at work gave it to me. I have no use for it.”

Huh….so I sent a pic to my wife.
“ Where did you get that? I don’t know what the fuck that is but let me know what how it feels after you use it.”
And with that, we called it a night. Ready for the next day’s adventures….
By cornholio
Woke up early the next day and cooked up some breakfast; scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, toast, coffee and some OJ. Good fuel for the day’s adventures. Wayne joined us for breakfast and graciously let us tag along on a scouting trip to prep for some clients coming later in the week.
AJ getting ready for the day:
We fished some gorgeous water for a few hours, bringing a handful of small fish to hand.

The usual sights:

Then it was time for lunch. We hiked to a nice riverside spot and AJ whipped out some magic:

Wayne gave it a go for a little bit:

And AJ continued on:

Damn it was good.

It was getting late in the day so we headed back to the cabin for more drinks and smokes:

Fried some eggrolls:

Then AJ whipped up some delicious chili and tasty fried chicken. Forgot to snap a pic of the plate before devouring it:

Spent the rest of the night hanging out on the porch with AJ and Wayne before turning in:

Had to leave early Sunday morning. AJ stayed another day and did more scouting with Wayne.
Another kick-ass ‘fishing’ trip in the books. Great company, awesome food, smokes and drinks...can’ t get much better than that.
Looking forward to the next adventure.
Laters.
By mitch aka 2 fish
hey, what the fuck!!?
why's everybody gotta steal my shit?

I don't know what's more upsetting, this or the twatting 7-up.
maybe yard et al is right... everything is just the worst. it's even put me off nz.
By Average Joe
I've some things to add, but Cornholio summed it up quite nicely.

Spoiler alert: I caught nothing.
mitch aka 2 fish wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:06 pm hey, what the fuck!!?
why's everybody gotta steal my shit?
My guess is it's because you're so easily distracted.

At least you know where to find it.
mtice's shit.JPG
mtice's shit.JPG (244.15 KiB) Viewed 166 times
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

a-ha... prematura ejactulatorie. my a-notta so goo[…]

A Confession

you know as well as I do it'll be a woman. most li[…]

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

Bump FFS

whatcha tying?

Fokker...rooibaard

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine