This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By yard4sale
Plow wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:16 pm Blame this nonsense on participation trophies handed out for every flipping thing the little shits did. They hit puberty and need something to make them feel special. Good luck living that down.
Actually, if small minded fucks like yourself could just see all people as equal this shit wouldn’t be necessary. They aren’t looking for handouts, just to be treated equally.
By Noodledick
yard4sale wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:48 pm
Plow wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:16 pm Blame this nonsense on participation trophies handed out for every flipping thing the little shits did. They hit puberty and need something to make them feel special. Good luck living that down.
Actually, if small minded fucks like yourself could just see all people as equal this shit wouldn’t be necessary. They aren’t looking for handouts, just to be treated equally.
You have no compelling evidence he doesn't.
By fatman
sweet jeebus, the frat boyz must be on Christmas break :bomb
By root wad
Are you at home, in the epicenter of racial equality, or still over in Bama helping to organize rallies for Judge Roy?
By Jed
With all those letters I'd just call it LGB...XYZ and let it go with that. Enjoy CA. I am actually here now in Montreal ending a short visit. I can even get sick while I'm here and not worry about cost.

jed
By -G-
I think the dbag comment of the year goes to plow. You really do a great job of giving conservatives a terrible name on here and this is just another cherry on top of your usual spouting off.
By west_jay
Nunna my biz, but approximately how many little shits have you fostered through puberty?

:bullshit
By Bruiser
Get over yourself you fucking gigantic tool.
By pbrstreetgang
Life would be awful if everyone got along together. I think Plow has a really good point here.

said no one, ever.
By VTNZ

Now now, in fairness to Plow, I think this was an example of an aging individual with 2 browsers open and he responded on the wrong blog/comments section.....

....the above was meant to go on the Roy Moore supporters blog.

And now the context makes so much more sense.... :coffee
Friday Cheer Through Pics

Hell ya. 3 more weeks for me. Ifn they dont c[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Foamhead Carnage Hopper https://live.static[…]

whatcha tying?

Yes sir :cheer

snowflake writing paper

does the monkey smoke and carry a switchblade?[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine