This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
I fucking love this place
By Kfoxwyo
He went silent on me...bummed I thought that I had a new friend who is open minded, god fearing and such. I have 36 hours of travel starting tomorrow so I will ping him in-between flights just because.
Doctor Long Fin wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:45 am I would love to see the CL victim track you all down and inflict a severe beating. Alas, with all the internet tough guy-coward types here who block their caller ID's, it won't happen

RIP, Drake
....says the internet tough guy.

go pay for a lady boy to release your frustrations
By Glista
Doctor Long Fin wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:45 am I would love to see the CL victim track you all down and inflict a severe beating. Alas, with all the internet tough guy-coward types here who block their caller ID's, it won't happen

RIP, Drake
We still attract internet trolls. Guess we must have some life left in us after all ! :cool
By Da Ax
Glad to see Mr. Dong Fin set us straight...I was worried there for a bit.
By TX.
Pretty sure I was the victim, troll.
And unless he bit off their dicks, I doubt he would inflict much of anything to these guys.
Gotta call him with one of those Arnold Schwarzenegger Prank Call soundboards

RIP, Drake
I’ll be your huckleberry.
By fatman
Doctor Long Fin wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:26 pm weren't you looking for a eunich?
$5 seppo, dickface

eu·nuch.[ˈyo͞onək]
A Confession

confession: fuck canada. relates: don cherry. el[…]

Rust Belt 2019

was gonna be me 6th year. glad yinz got on 'em.[…]

Congrats LSU. I felt like they were the team to […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson's Hot Kate Muddler https://live.stat[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine