This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Every worthless douchebag on the river now. Internet hot spotting. Wicked weed being consumed at all of these Lando Luau's of the world. Boat ramps full of boat trailers. Snot nosed part time fly shop guides (most are illegally guiding) giving attitude to those who didn't need their services. Flyfishing Guru's redesigning and renaming 100 year old fly patterns. Fly slingers aiming for septic bass (carp). Internet experts. Assholes behind the counter at flyshops who really don't want to be there. Poseurs dressed head to foot in Columbia and Simms.

I miss the good ole' days when flyfishermen were real men, not these social media d-bags of today doing their tough talk on the 'net or sticking your chest out to intimidate some yellowstone tourists and trying to claim a river all for yourselves. Your time is coming. You'll soon tire of this sport and go back to golf, whiffle ball or whatever worthless organized sport that you participated in the past

We want our Fly FIshing back and we're coming to get it. We don't want you, we don't need you - we'll talk you when we want you. But don't hold your breath
By RFA
Tojo n Tex wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:03 pm Every worthless douchebag on the river now. Internet hot spotting. Wicked weed being consumed at all of these Lando Luau's of the world. Boat ramps full of boat trailers. Snot nosed part time fly shop guides (most are illegally guiding) giving attitude to those who didn't need their services. Flyfishing Guru's redesigning and renaming 100 year old fly patterns. Fly slingers aiming for septic bass (carp). Internet experts. Assholes behind the counter at flyshops who really don't want to be there. Poseurs dressed head to foot in Columbia and Simms.

I miss the good ole' days when flyfishermen were real men, not these social media d-bags of today doing their tough talk on the 'net or sticking your chest out to intimidate some yellowstone tourists and trying to claim a river all for yourselves. Your time is coming. You'll soon tire of this sport and go back to golf, whiffle ball or whatever worthless organized sport that you participated in the past

We want our Fly FIshing back and we're coming to get it. We don't want you, we don't need you - we'll talk you when we want you. But don't hold your breath
It's a shame people fly fished before you did.
as soon as i gets a spot on the poopfish septic bass masters tour
and win sumthin
im done
probably noodle
straightlinin will git ya
ya know i used to have a hellofa backgammon game
What’s Instagram?
By -G-
Tojo n Tex wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:03 pm We want our Fly FIshing back and we're coming to get it. We don't want you, we don't need you - we'll talk you when we want you. But don't hold your breath
Don't we already have a river militia?
Tojo n Tex wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:03 pm Every worthless douchebag on the river now. Internet hot spotting. Wicked weed being consumed at all of these Lando Luau's of the world. Boat ramps full of boat trailers. Snot nosed part time fly shop guides (most are illegally guiding) giving attitude to those who didn't need their services. Flyfishing Guru's redesigning and renaming 100 year old fly patterns. Fly slingers aiming for septic bass (carp). Internet experts. Assholes behind the counter at flyshops who really don't want to be there. Poseurs dressed head to foot in Columbia and Simms.

You should build a wall.
By K_P
Tojo n Tex wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:03 pmI miss the good ole' days when flyfishermen were real men, not these social media d-bags of today doing their tough talk on the 'net
Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, I present to you "Exhibit A."
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Koichi’s Spruce Moth https://live.stat[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

A beefier version of the primordial*...corona hook[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

4/4/20 #15 With no daytime generation on the r[…]

4:20. yeah, one of those threads.

sups? https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/skif[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine