This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Spudnik
Jesus, I know you can’t possibly be referring to the white guy who can’t sing in that video, so exactly which one of the musicians is it wmthat was on a path to greatness?

If we’re comparing whoever that guy is to Janis Joplin, we’re losing something in communication.
By yard4sale
Spudnik wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:22 pm Jesus, I know you can’t possibly be referring to the white guy who can’t sing in that video, so exactly which one of the musicians is it wmthat was on a path to greatness?

If we’re comparing whoever that guy is to Janis Joplin, we’re losing something in communication.
Not comparing them at all. Just pointing out Mitch’s hypocrisy of bitching about any and all pour a sip threads but then praising one for somebody who died 50 years ago.

Maybe I should just start a thread for poor ol Beethoven.

Today it’s Rodney Dangerfield day....
By austrotard
yard4sale wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:37 am
Spudnik wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:22 pm Jesus, I know you can’t possibly be referring to the white guy who can’t sing in that video, so exactly which one of the musicians is it wmthat was on a path to greatness?

Not comparing them at all. Just pointing out Mitch’s hypocrisy of bitching about any and all pour a sip threads but then praising one for somebody who died 50 years ago.

Maybe I should just start a thread for poor ol Beethoven.

Today it’s Rodney Dangerfield day....
wtfuck???

austrotard wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:56 pm hmmm... I bought pearl a fortnight ago with some joe cocker.
apparently 'she knew when she was 14'. yuck.

and I don't listen to too many bishes since mclachlan made me whimper.

I need to get some chris rea.
and some george benson. mebbe some beakfarts.
"more fake news to suit an agenda."

I learned that from seppo fuckknuckle news.
so cheers for that.
By fishskibum
as always im a few days late but back round this time in 69

YouTube link

fuck ya if ya aint down with the circuses
By Spicytuna
OCTOBER 09
Meteorite crashes into Chevy Malibu
On this day in 1992, 18-year-old Michelle Knapp is watching television in her parents’ living room in Peekskill, New York when she hears a thunderous crash in the driveway. Alarmed, Knapp ran outside to investigate. What she found was startling, to say the least: a sizeable hole in the rear end of her car, an orange 1980 Chevy Malibu; a matching hole in the gravel driveway underneath the car; and in the hole, the culprit: what looked like an ordinary, bowling-ball–sized rock. It was extremely heavy for its size (it weighed about 28 pounds), shaped like a football and warm to the touch; also, it smelled vaguely of rotten eggs. The next day, a curator from the American Museum of Natural History in New York City confirmed that the object was a genuine meteorite.

Hope I did this right?

Either way its a pretty cool fact.
By LA Fly Guy
Spicytuna wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:09 pm OCTOBER 09
Meteorite crashes into Chevy Malibu
On this day in 1992, 18-year-old Michelle Knapp is watching television in her parents’ living room in Peekskill, New York when she hears a thunderous crash in the driveway. Alarmed, Knapp ran outside to investigate. What she found was startling, to say the least: a sizeable hole in the rear end of her car, an orange 1980 Chevy Malibu; a matching hole in the gravel driveway underneath the car; and in the hole, the culprit: what looked like an ordinary, bowling-ball–sized rock. It was extremely heavy for its size (it weighed about 28 pounds), shaped like a football and warm to the touch; also, it smelled vaguely of rotten eggs. The next day, a curator from the American Museum of Natural History in New York City confirmed that the object was a genuine meteorite.

Hope I did this right?

Either way its a pretty cool fact.
I would think you did it right Tuna.

I can only imagine the discussion with the insurance company over the whole ordeal.
Friday Cheer Through Pics

Summer was nice. https://i.imgur.com/2xETTzX.jp[…]

https://abovethelaw.com/2019/12/small-firm-lawye[…]

Ah Mark, Dog rest his soul. All he wanted for th[…]

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. Thanks for all you do for us on the[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine