This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:12 am Haha
Perhaps Heero should post his excellent fish handling video....agan....(sorry dude, it's just too easy)
Last edited by Redchaser on Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
MM was very pleasant in person, and she laughed at my sticker, so you could say things are getting pretty serious.

Unlike that fucker in the toll booth that wouldn't let us through until I got out of the truck to remove the sticker that I had placed so strategically. Fuck him.

I made a video about how to hold fish. I'll spare you.
Good to see a fishing related topic discussed here. It the usual fucked up tangents and narration anyway.

Pretty simple. We like to catch fish. Some of us like to take pics of them. If you do it simply makes for a better picture if the fish is handled well. Just be fucking nice to them, not real hard.

Some of us just drag them into the gravel and let them flop around getting coated in all that gritty goodness and never even think of taking a picture or taking the poor battered fuck home either.

The picture ain't the fucking problem.
Ruddy Duck wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:07 pm
CarelessEthiopian wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:25 am

Unlike that fucker in the toll booth that wouldn't let us through until I got out of the truck to remove the sticker that I had placed so strategically. Fuck him.

The one person who takes pride in the toll booth happened to see you decorate it. That's just bad luck.
parksclosed.jpg
parksclosed.jpg (32.19 KiB) Viewed 480 times
Trot line caught flathead will patiently wait in the bottom of a boat for up to three hours and still be flaring those gill plates at you when you throw them in a drained out swimming pool filled with 24" of rainwater and then survive until Spring when you can catch them again and eat 'em. #runonsentence
[quote=stillsteamin post_id=692411 time=1549588821 user_id=15817]
[quote=LTFI post_id=692409 time=1549585111 user_id=20995]
Bruh you left out soloing
[/quote]

giphy.gif
[/quote]

If you're good, you can make it seem like someone else is there...

We're still talkin bout picture takin your troots right?

KP got a good dig in. When I'm the guy who ge[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Pearly Muddler Mayfly https://live.staticfli[…]

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. FYI, he's FSB over here, the[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Summer was nice. https://i.imgur.com/2xETTzX.jp[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine