This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:41 am Dog dangit, are you going to tell me, or not!!?!?1/1?!?!?1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_rape_drug :coffee
You're having an interesting life Kid, very well done.
If that girl lasts more the 3 weeks working the rig - marry her & get about the business of having child labor pull those nets.

Not sure where I left off, but the first 2 months of the summer have been a whirlwind. Almost constant fishing time, got a new net which greatly increased my catch. Almost immediately lost it to chum salmon, which is one of the worst feelings I've ever experienced (not only the $5k loss of the net but the fish that are now just rotting at the bottom of the ocean). But pulled myself up and kept grinding. 1 month to go.

Saw a boat blow up on the dock, reminding me about mortality. Only one person died which is less than I thought when I heard the explosion. It was a sad weird night. RIP

On to the fun times

Fog Rolling off Knight Island

Sometimes I'm fishing with the big boats

The Trask, a wooden tender

A quiet day in the AGZ

And then there's the glaciers

and the fish
Oh man ,I feel for you with the loss of $5K business investment. but impressed you are still working through it.
:cool Good thing you got shrimp flies with you.
Last edited by rampant on Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Good stuff, Monk... I envy you.

Something I always wanted to do, but never made time for.
Rust Belt 2019

awright, late to the party, but thought I'd add a […]

A Confession

^this re: what is wrong in my life that I must ge[…]

I agree. Perhaps some homegrown heavahs will help […]

Thanks for reminding me why I hang out with the ol[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine