This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Honyuk96
Water laws in Wyoming are fucked. NO ONE should "own" the water. It's total bullshit. I'm all for being respectful and abiding by laws, but those laws are fucked. I'd personally never fish that shithole.
By Honyuk96
Water laws in Wyoming are fucked. NO ONE should "own" the water. It's total bullshit. I'm all for being respectful and abiding by laws, but those laws are fucked. I'd personally never fish that shithole.
By Lando
Elk Fork wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:51 am when I'm at the ward this sunday will definately pray for you.
I really hope this is who I think it is......

My go back to MT comment was directed at Elder, but yes, I’ve lived in Utah and Idaho before Wyoming. As a fly fisher, I prefer Wyoming’s water laws.....call me a dick, but I’ve been called worse. As for promoting NFA on this site-years ago when there was NFA and the methhead that was down the street, I sent folks Tim’s way. However, it didn’t take long for him to prove that he was a liar and thief.....
Last edited by Lando on Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By K_P
Elk Fork wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:51 am when I'm at the ward this sunday will definately pray for you.
I have a suggestion. Why don't you instead pray that God grants you some semblance of basic humanity?

Trying to link Tim Wade's article to the Luau is a long stretch. Doing so from behind a newly formed internet profile that obscures your identity is cowardly. That, and your lack of proper punctuation and grammar identify you as ignorant.

Blessings, loser.
I will not be at the ward this sunday if'n anyone's a-wunnerin'.

by the by, what the fuck is the ward.

never mind. wardrobe. gotcha.
ha ha... I won't be there either, father.
By yard4sale
How many oar strokes before one is trespassing?
By fishskibum
bout twice as many in my boat as compared to londos
im glad a lot of people on the uasc have worked hard for a decade now
pretty sure the judges rulings been passed
the right to access our water is happening here

proably pull our utarded heads outta our asses and legalize the pots before the cowfolk state too

say a couple our fathers and hail marys for me
ill be at my lsd steak house
partaking in the herbs reefered to in the book of genesis
and dog will see that it is good
By goBears
The author of that article has done more for flyfishing, flyfishing promotion, the ecosystem, heading up the local TU chapter and coordinating with the Wyoming fish and game to improve the fisheries in the Northwest Wyoming region more than anyone. When he speaks, you should listen.

He's a giant amongst you internet midgets. Had a good fishing trip at the Luau, then at least shoot Mr. Tim Wade a line and thank him.
Rust Belt 2019

awright, late to the party, but thought I'd add a […]

A Confession

^this re: what is wrong in my life that I must ge[…]

I agree. Perhaps some homegrown heavahs will help […]

Thanks for reminding me why I hang out with the ol[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine