Asshattery aimed at the Luau Boys?

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Honyuk96

Re: Asshattery aimed at the Luau Boys?

Post by Honyuk96 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:43 pm

Fuck him and fuck and fuck you too.

fishskibum

Post by fishskibum » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:24 am

damn dude its like the troot giants minion picks a new aliass every other day
to come tell the e suk midgets how it is
maybe one year he'll just cowboy up on his my little jabroni pony and at least come fish with us or send a slackey to preach the tu word to us poopfishin trespassin heathens
For the record I spent the better part of the day cleanin my pigstye boat and put a seat in gods back drove all the way to buttfuck dutch john to volunteer my time to row another TU one fly only to find out well a team canceled and I guess we sent you the rules instead of the email saying we didn't need your help
so fuck tu, for wasting my time again, your man crush timmy, his shop that had zero traffic everytime we went by, his crappy rubber rowing b grade guides and your sad misguided fucked up water right laws and the sad fucks you continue to vote in office who cant change em
Doesn't TU have a forum where you can e-suck your hero's perry poker without having to create a new identity every time and hide behind
your silly e-anonunimity because your not content or at all comfortable with who you really are.
"To get high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else.And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe" -Jerry Garcia

fatman

Post by fatman » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:57 am

fishskibum wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:24 am
maybe one year he'll just cowboy up on his my little jabroni pony and at least come fish with us or send a slackey to preach the tu word to us poopfishin trespassin heathens
For the record I spent the better part of the day cleanin my pigstye boat and put a seat in gods back drove all the way to buttfuck dutch john to volunteer my time to row another TU one fly only to find out well a team canceled and I guess we sent you the rules instead of the email saying we didn't need your help
so fuck tu, for wasting my time again, your man crush timmy, his shop that had zero traffic everytime we went by, his crappy rubber rowing b grade guides and your sad misguided fucked up water right laws and the sad fucks you continue to vote in office who cant change em
Doesn't TU have a forum where you can e-suck your hero's perry poker without having to create a new identity every time and hide behind
your silly e-anonunimity because your not content or at all comfortable with who you really are.
translation: fuck off and die in a fire
My drinkin' days are over; I'm still trouble bound - Slaid Cleaves

"This place is so fucked up. Where else could you find a thread with a Debbie Gibson song, a chapter from Fyodor Dostoevsky, and a sweet under boob pic like that on the same page?" - Hogleg

"You may not be smart, but your car gets good gas mileage". - Stovetop

mitch aka 2 fish
Location: a big sincere thank you to all of you who still participate, I'm still here, every single day.

Post by mitch aka 2 fish » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:42 pm

cnuts
hey! everyone entitled owns a right opinion, buddy.

Ajax

Post by Ajax » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:08 pm

After fishing in either Michigan or the rivers in western national parks all my life, the trespass laws in Colorado and Wyoming came as a kick in the nuts. Telling a drifter in Michigan that slowing his drift or touching bottom with an oar could result in a trespass citation would result in an arson investigation down the road.
I believe in rules. Sure I do. If there weren't any rules, how could you break them?
-Leo Durocher

ScottP

Post by ScottP » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:21 pm

So if you hook a snag you’re trespassing?
If you hook a fish and it wraps you on some roots do you do the perp walk? Does the fish get busted, too?
Everyone stopped to stare at your technicolor motor home
RIP Walter

goBears

Post by goBears » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:00 pm

Internet hatred abounds, good to see that the Drake still likes to pile it on. If it wasn't for so n' so, there would be no decent fishing which = no Luau around these parts.

Hate if you must, hate if you like but deep down it's realized that you must abide. Don't worry, you're not expected to admit it but deep down, you should (must) salute

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:36 pm

Projection at its finest meh.

sarmulminnow

Post by sarmulminnow » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:54 pm

Ok... hey Tim, salud my friend. thanks for the beers and rowing me and my crazy dog down the river a few times oh yea and the meatloaf, etc it was all tremendous, there is however our host a mister Lando that seems to have nothing to do with you so, well, whatever, and your friend that needs to tell us all how cool you are he can just fuck off
go fish
'are you retired?' no, I work for the county

goBears

Post by goBears » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:01 am

angry group, here

CC Riebeeck

Post by CC Riebeeck » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:53 pm

Heraclitus

You know...

Can’t own a river that never was (ask Merleau-Ponty)

Besides...

4D890E26-87AB-486C-A04A-6CB91A6D3BF4.jpeg
4D890E26-87AB-486C-A04A-6CB91A6D3BF4.jpeg (60.31 KiB) Viewed 76 times

421sd

Post by 421sd » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:59 pm

Honyuk96 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:43 pm
Fuck him and fuck and fuck you too.
fishskibum wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:24 am
tenor.gif
tenor.gif (415.32 KiB) Viewed 44 times