Asshattery aimed at the Luau Boys?

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
421sd

Re: Asshattery aimed at the Luau Boys?

Post by 421sd » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:09 pm

goBears wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:01 am
angry group, here
This is why you don't get it.

I don't personally know most of those on this forum, and have only fished Lando-land once, but I'm pretty sure none of these guys are angry, but — WE — just don't give a fuck about up-snotty attitudes about our fishings, and will make hilarious fun of those condescending attitudes.

Obie

Post by Obie » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:43 pm

Every time this dumpsterfire resurfaces, I think about the time tim gave a knot of middle schoolers the third degree for wanting help with softball uniforms instead of minding the NO SOLICITING sign.

He might've given them something, anyway.

I can't remember.

plus, i always thought dave sweet wears it better.

mitch aka 2 fish
Location: a big sincere thank you to all of you who still participate, I'm still here, every single day.

Post by mitch aka 2 fish » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:50 pm

I go from 0 to fuck everybody real slow.

like barry white slow.
and still working on it.
hey! everyone entitled owns a right opinion, buddy.

Lando

Post by Lando » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:12 am

goBears wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:23 pm
The author of that article has done more for flyfishing, flyfishing promotion, the ecosystem, heading up the local TU chapter and coordinating with the Wyoming fish and game to improve the fisheries in the Northwest Wyoming region more than anyone. When he speaks, you should listen.

He's a giant amongst you internet midgets. Had a good fishing trip at the Luau, then at least shoot Mr. Tim Wade a line and thank him.

You’re delusional. Obie is right......Sweet is the true master. Haven’t you seen his movie where he is tossing a bobber to spawning cutthroat?

Oh, pro-tip.....Wade says in his latest article that the hot fly these days is the para-Adams. I better find me some of those....
Last edited by Lando on Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

RFA

Post by RFA » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:34 am

goBears wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:00 pm
Internet hatred abounds, good to see that the Drake still likes to pile it on. If it wasn't for so n' so, there would be no decent fishing which = no Luau around these parts.

Hate if you must, hate if you like but deep down it's realized that you must abide. Don't worry, you're not expected to admit it but deep down, you should (must) salute

I think everyone can agree, and say in unison "Thank you LANDOWNERS!!". Where would these fish be without you?! Thank you for restricting access, being elitist cunts, and having the iron balls to suggest we thank you for being the stewards of the river you restrict access to.

What a bunch of self important douchebags. I'd happily take a dump on the banks of the property you have deemed too important for everyone else.
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

goBears

Post by goBears » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:51 am

instead of being angry all of the time, just go fish. sheesh.... (need a throwing hands up in bewilderment and disgust emoji)

keep reading the column, lando, you just might eventually learn something

we can only hope

Lando

Post by Lando » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:50 pm

I need to fish more? And thank him for what exactly? Lining his pockets at the expense of the area fishing? Or for just being a hypocritical fake piece of shit? That dude is a liar and a cheat.....the fucker still owes me money.

Good luck selling your shitty gear.
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

RFA

Post by RFA » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:31 pm

goBears wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:51 am
instead of being angry all of the time, just go fish. sheesh.... (need a throwing hands up in bewilderment and disgust emoji)

keep reading the column, lando, you just might eventually learn something

we can only hope
What an entirely predictable comeback, "Jeez guys, it's all about fishing".

What happened to the guy saying we should lick the boot soles of every entitled landowner in WY?

stay in your fucking lane, pussy
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

goBears

Post by goBears » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:03 pm

meanwhile, hit me baby one more time: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bri ... 38961.html

Flyshops/Guides: here's the camp I'm in - FUCK ALL commercialized river locusts. This goes to NFA and the Wyo Trout Guineas. If you need a guide in, what you call Lando-land, give it up, biotch

CC Riebeeck

Post by CC Riebeeck » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:10 pm

No one fishes here...

c'ept maybe Barry White
e.a.d.

cc the Hinge

Lando

Post by Lando » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:25 pm

goBears wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:03 pm
. If you need a guide in, what you call Lando-land, give it up, biotch
Truth

~Average Joe

Lando

Post by Lando » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:26 pm

CC Riebeeck wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:10 pm
No one fishes here...

c'ept maybe Barry White
e.a.d.

cc the Hinge
Also truth.

~Average Joe