This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By befuddled
Getting ready to move my oldest daughter into your new NCAA football championship school: NC State.

This is the year.
By fatman
The Wandering Blues wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:20 pm My wishes are modest this year- that Bama makes the playoff. Oh, and beats Auburn...
K-State has a new coach. Just hoping we beat the Gheyhawks. :smile
By -G-
#1 run defense last year, #8 total.. and returning everybody..

Go GREEN

..Now if we can just score some points this year
Seconds left in the game, the ball is snapped, and the crushing sound echos as the lines hit each other. Number 12 stands in the pocket for a moment. The pocket breaks down, Tom Brady is running, looking for something, anything. He sees Edelman, completely unable to get separation, slowed down from his broken foot and his skipped breakfast of PEDs. He sees Gronk running the wrong route, not looking his direction, his robotic arm has fallen off. Chris Hogan is dead. He looks deep down the field and sees double coverage, but a glimmer of hope. One last spark of hope for humanity. He throws deep. Its going to the back corner, but the coverage is too tight, there is too much traffic, the ball is too high, there is no way he is going to connect, no mere mortal could bring this ball in... Suddenly we see the majestic hands of our lord and savior JOSH GORDON slowly rise up. The light blazing around his body is so bright it causes everyone in the stadium to shield their eyes. He is in the air for what seems like minutes, slowly rising, rising, rising. He makes the perfect one handed catch, He keeps rising. He is 20 feet above the goalposts now. The clouds open up and a single beam of sunlight falls to the field as JOSH GORDON does a forward flip and comes slamming down to the ground in a marvel-like superhero landing. The shock-wave from his landing causes the entire opposing team to fall to the ground with CTE. Miraculously, everyone on the Patriots is unharmed, Tom Brady is young again, Edelman no longer needs PEDs, and Hogan is still dead on the field. The crowd goes wild. The Patriots win. JOSH GORDON ascends back into the heavens as a god. Bill Belichick later comments "“Well, umm…he’s a good player. We have a lot of good players.”
By Redchaser
While we hear it almost every year, LSU should have a different, more wide open look this year on offense. Bringing Joe Brady onto the coaching staff was certainly a big step in that direction.
By Redchaser
fatman wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:33 am
The Wandering Blues wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:20 pm My wishes are modest this year- that Bama makes the playoff. Oh, and beats Auburn...
K-State has a new coach. Just hoping we beat the Gheyhawks. :smile
Just tell K State's defense to plan for "run, run, pass, punt".... that's how Les runs and offense.
By Da Ax
Pragmatically, if WVU goes .500, I'd be happy. That said, I hope OU takes a nose dive (not much hope in that either).
By Plow
Texas looks to have another strong year. I predict a humiliating opening loss to LA Tech and an epic win aginst LSU. After that it's anyone's guess. Looking forward to another year of great college football....
By LA Fly Guy
Plow wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:56 pm Texas looks to have another strong year. I predict a humiliating opening loss to LA Tech and an epic win aginst LSU. After that it's anyone's guess. Looking forward to another year of great college football....
As a LA Tech alum, I approve this message.
By mrl0004
Maybe this is finally our year. Auburn is Auburn. We have no idea what to expect. They could win 10 games or 7.
Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

Anyways, I heard back from yard and he gave me […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Red Lady Muddler https://live.staticflickr.c[…]

A last visit..tr

Nice stuff

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. Thanks for all you do for us on t[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine