This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Redchaser
With apologies to Junior (not really)
dkr stadium.jpg
dkr stadium.jpg (40.82 KiB) Viewed 429 times
By V Wake
Georgia State
BYU
It takes talent to be this bad. Over the span of infinity all things are circular, so I guess we’re making progress.
Go Vols.
Fuck me.
PS: My wife: “You know they’re going to lose.” And then we go to the botanical gardens to walk with our 20 month old daughter, who tends to also move in circles, but is much more entertaining to watch.
By Transylwader
Alas at the University of Cape Town and any other fine tertiary institution in Saffa, we don't engage in hand ball. We play a real sport called Rugby. Toodaloo bishes :smile
By Redchaser
V Wake wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:54 pm Georgia State
BYU
It takes talent to be this bad. Over the span of infinity all things are circular, so I guess we’re making progress.
Go Vols.
Fuck me.
PS: My wife: “You know they’re going to lose.” And then we go to the botanical gardens to walk with our 20 month old daughter, who tends to also move in circles, but is much more entertaining to watch.
Your 20 month old daughter and 10 of her contemporaries could probably beat Tennessee right now.
Gus must have found his keys to the bus.
By mrl0004
I like our chances against anyone with that defense. Offense will only get better.
By Redchaser
mrl0004 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:24 pm I like our chances against anyone with that defense. Offense will only get better.
I think y'all are getting hosed in the rankings right now with 2 wins over top 25 teams. Fuck overrated Oklahoma and Ohio State, neither has played anybody.
A Confession

confession: fuck canada. relates: don cherry. el[…]

Rust Belt 2019

was gonna be me 6th year. glad yinz got on 'em.[…]

Congrats LSU. I felt like they were the team to […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson's Hot Kate Muddler https://live.stat[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine