Any help in NoCal?

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
pxatim

Re: Any help in NoCal?

Post by pxatim » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:47 am

Payment is bullshit.....just like your cry for attention.
Fuck off.
#justiceforjosesbrotherspan

B.M. Barrelcooker

Post by B.M. Barrelcooker » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:59 am

Average Joe wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:12 pm
Gremlin wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:44 pm
I've been here (Bay Area) for 4.5 years now. Hardly touched a rod in 4 years, b/c of .... well, that is another topic.

if anyone has any suggestions for wadable waters in about a 2.5 to 4.5 hour drive on North San Jose, please PM me.

I need some sanity. I literally dream of fishing about every night. Dog I miss CO, and Willi.

for your trouble: Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - S.O.B.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iAYhQsQhSY

can't remember how to embed, sorry.
Hmmm...

Not long after you moved out here, I invited you, Cornholio, augustwest, Brad Bohen, and some others over my to my place for food and drink, which you seemed to enjoy.

In May of 2015 you attended Tuna's Big Mouth Bake, where you met Spicytuna, DizzyDean, Tangled, This Old Porch, and some lurkers.

Cornholio and augustwest attended as well.

All solid guys who know the NorCal fisheries as well as anyone.

Since then I've neither seen nor heard from you.

And yet now - four years later - you want free and easy info on places to go fishing.

My suggestion is that you move back to Colorado.

You and Willi deserve each other.

On your way to the airport, please be so kind as to drop off my brother's frying pan.

It's the one he left behind at the 2015 Big Mouth Bake so you'd all have something to cook with, and you promised to drop it off at my house the following week.

I know it's been awhile, so I've attached some photos that might help jog your memory.

My brother's frying pan.jpg

Also my brother's frying pan.jpg

Best of luck to you.

well if thats the case I want to take back what I said about Chico.
"worst that can happen is a big fat zero and a fine walk out of doors"---Chadroc

Lando

Post by Lando » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:55 pm

I miss Willi as much as Joe’s brother misses his pan.

I fucking HATE when people don’t don’t do what they are going to do. A man’s word is really all he’s got......

(Looking around this site.....you tickets know who you are)
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:56 pm

Average Joe wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:49 am
yard4sale wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:39 am
I’m guessing this has very little to do with the pan.
I can't say that's true, because it was my brother's pan, and he didn't offer to leave it behind.

Those who were still around asked if they could borrow it, because they knew that once Cornholio, my brother and I left camp they wouldn't have a pot or a pan to piss in, much less anything they could use to fry up all the pork that This Old Porch had in his cooler.

My brother said, "You can use it, but I want it back," and Gremlin promised to return it.

That never happened, and my brother reminds me of it all the time.

I know it was just a pan, but he's funny that way.

Something about how if you can't trust a man to keep his word with the little things...

But you're right. Putah is definitely the place to go. Plop your bobber right in front of every Maytag, tire, or shopping cart you see, and then hold on!

New Zealand mud snails = Bonus!
Sounds like moocher campers. Not cool.

Of course the way you guys run anybody who doesn’t bring enough cooking gear to start a small restaurant is sub par.

Let’s meet up on the lower McC in a couple months and I’ll bring a new pan. And my kitchen box which is probably halfway between a backpack rig and a riverside pizza oven.
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

LA Fly Guy

Post by LA Fly Guy » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:00 pm

Hey, at least this whole ordeal reminded us of the time "Not so" Average Joe taught us how to convert a bloody wild boar's leg on a tarp into some damn fine tacos.

http://www.drakemag.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... e&start=24

... there are two kind of anglers, sight fishermen and the rest of you. If you don't see it first, it doesn't count. - Long Haired Dave

Bait fishermen and flatlanders that can't catch redfish spend more time fishing for specks - Redchaser

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:25 pm

Lando wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:55 pm

I fucking HATE when people don’t don’t do what they are going to do. A man’s word is really all he’s got......

What happened to Willi? I’m not on the facesuck...
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

LA Fly Guy

Post by LA Fly Guy » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:15 am

yard4sale wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:25 pm
Lando wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:55 pm

What happened to Willi? I’m not on the facesuck...

Nothing.... as far as I know. I think they just haven't seen each other in a while. #brolove
... there are two kind of anglers, sight fishermen and the rest of you. If you don't see it first, it doesn't count. - Long Haired Dave

Bait fishermen and flatlanders that can't catch redfish spend more time fishing for specks - Redchaser

D-nymph

Post by D-nymph » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:29 am

This thread has come to a screeching halt & probably did not end how its original poster envisioned.
"The devil's pourin drinks and his daughter needs a ride" - III

fatman

Post by fatman » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:10 pm

#fryingpanlife
My drinkin' days are over; I'm still trouble bound - Slaid Cleaves

"This place is so fucked up. Where else could you find a thread with a Debbie Gibson song, a chapter from Fyodor Dostoevsky, and a sweet under boob pic like that on the same page?" - Hogleg

"You may not be smart, but your car gets good gas mileage". - Stovetop

mitch aka 2 fish
Location: a big sincere thank you to all of you who still participate, I'm still here, every single day.

Post by mitch aka 2 fish » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:55 am

#spickandpanlife

starring jose.
hey! everyone entitled owns a right opinion, buddy.