This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Nemo
Dudes--just a heads-up that we are FINALLY making the transition to a new site, so the forum will be down for a day or two. Hopefully you'll survive. I welcome comments when you return.

A few other thoughts from the last time I visited, and other random topics:

—My first request to our new web guy, even tho I don't know what it means, will be, "When you revamp the site, please add a auto resizing function to the bulletin board"

—This belongs on the college football thread, but my mighty Beavs have now won two Pac 12 conference games. For all you SEC guys who are wondering how that can possibly be cause to celebrate, I can only tell you that expectations are a little different in Corvallis than in Baton Rouge or Tuscaloosa

—To Randall Dee: I highly suggest you re-subscribe to the Tom Bie Journal. I've got a 30,000-word essay on my backyard bluegill pond that I've been working on for years. You'll love it. (To your point, I will try to scale back the amount of my own writing that appears in The Drake. But in fairness, my feature story in the current fall issue, about the largemouth of Mexico's Baccarac Lake, is the first feature I've written for the mag in almost two years, since the golden dorado piece in Spring of 2018.)

—Clyde is in Arkansas and needs a sober driver. Preferably someone who can write a story without using the phrase "Next-level epic."
Volunteers?
i can drive
but in a sub par mundane manner
and writes a smidge less better
i used to think i could row
but ifin that was the case my drivers liscence
would not be residing on the river bottom in hells 1/2 acre
well yeah
mitch aka 2 fish wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:18 am shit. you will all soon out find out I'm rilly canadian.
EH
fixy that 4 u
No swearing in the titles of a post..........kids and families visit this site. Please edit, or I will report you to Grant.
Nemo wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:51 am Dudes--just a heads-up that we are FINALLY making the transition to a new site, so the forum will be down for a day or two. Hopefully you'll survive. I welcome comments when you return.
like putting a new dress on an old whore.

and how the hell did your car end up in arkansas on purpose? somebody jump out in memphis and let it coast over the river? Hopefully it didnt make it all the way to negro head corner, those cantaloupe-brain inbreds are gonna be screwing each other in it.
[quote=stillsteamin post_id=696214 time=1572014367 user_id=15817]
[quote=Nemo post_id=696201 time=1572007885 user_id=6]
Dudes--just a heads-up that we are FINALLY making the transition to a new site, so the forum will be down for a day or two. Hopefully you'll survive. I welcome comments when you return.
[/quote]

like putting a new dress on an old whore.

and how the hell did your car end up in arkansas on purpose? somebody jump out in memphis and let it coast over the river? Hopefully it didnt make it all the way to negro head corner, those cantaloupe-brain inbreds are gonna be screwing each other in it.
[/quote]

Dirty Mike and the boys "soup kitchened" that bitch! Puttin' some D's in some A's....

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1j4mK6cs_A[/url]
WTF, Hieronymus

Right on. Tell these losers what is up, braddah. F[…]

A Confession

The forecast called for rain, and it's a two mile […]

April 20th. that'll do

Anyways, I heard back from yard and he gave m[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine