This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Nemo wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:51 am
—Clyde is in Arkansas and needs a sober driver. Preferably someone who can write a story without using the phrase "Next-level epic."
Volunteers?
Could Clyde make it to Gaspe? Asking for a friend.
Sorry for the delay on getting this back up. There have been quite a few files posted over the years!

Feel free to post here or send me a direct message if you see anything wrong with the board (that I can help with), I'll do my best to get anything fixed.

Intro shit (I know its weak) ... I need to work on
the menus right now and couldn't post my first post and not post something intro related.

Not to many stickers when we crossed the desert!
clyde.jpg
clyde.jpg (38.09 KiB) Viewed 358 times
tna.png
tna.png (43.61 KiB) Viewed 360 times
Lemon-Pie-2.jpg
Lemon-Pie-2.jpg (48.56 KiB) Viewed 360 times
permit.jpg
permit.jpg (143.92 KiB) Viewed 360 times
cuttie.jpg
cuttie.jpg (59.67 KiB) Viewed 360 times
Nemo wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:51 am —My first request to our new web guy, even tho I don't know what it means, will be, "When you revamp the site, please add a auto resizing function to the bulletin board"
On the list! This place hasn't changes much since I registered and never posted. ;)
Patches wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:56 pm Sorry for the delay on getting this back up. There have been quite a few files posted over the years!

Feel free to post here or send me a direct message if you see anything wrong with the board (that I can help with), I'll do my best to get anything fixed.

Intro shit (I know its weak) ... I need to work on
the menus right now and couldn't post my first post and not post something intro related.

Not to many stickers when we crossed the desert!
clyde.jpg
tna.png
Lemon-Pie-2.jpg
permit.jpg
cuttie.jpg
Nemo wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:51 am —My first request to our new web guy, even tho I don't know what it means, will be, "When you revamp the site, please add a auto resizing function to the bulletin board"
On the list! This place hasn't changes much since I registered and never posted. ;)
this is one of the most pathetic intros I've ever seen :vomit

Nemo must have sent you
By RFA
I miss Grouse and Green

Edit: I didn't think anyone could make a cutthroat any doofier looking, but you knocked it out of the park. :cool

Fish sits alone at school lunch like Steven fucking Glansberg.

Edit 2(3): I am gaining quite the "rec" following on my NHL team's hockey board lately, but it isn't the same. My hermaphrodite jokes are only received well by 1/10th of the community. Let's all chip in to bring this place back.

I've already been threatened with 2 suspensions/bans in 6 months, which is 1 more than I have on ScrapJazz.
whats goin on?
I guess I didn't gits the request for sum fresh new hips emojis ins in time
I have $84 worth of drakes stuff in my cart
would that be enough for a hagen flippin the bird one
or a spliffpuffin pooper?
this one worked
DSCN6256 (2).JPG
DSCN6256 (2).JPG (148.58 KiB) Viewed 260 times
the
2.40 mega boofer one I tried
not so much
its to hudge