This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Amen PastorBen, Amen
Thank you Ben!
PastorBen wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:21 pm Hey there

Grace, peace, and wash yer hands..

Ben
thanks
I figures non of this will hurt
you know, it's funny how we've never seen a picture of your bird... only dogs (which one can purchase).

kinda tells me something about you and yours. go. fuck. yourself.

you're still my online hero, mind. way to go. nice dog and snow and skis and hands and fuck all else.
my fucking innernet hero.
The "New" columns for China display the previous day changes (as China reports after the day is over). For all other countries, the "New" columns display the changes for the current day while still in progress.

yeah.
like the fucking nazi party or belgians in the congo they're surely just misunderstood perhaps.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

do us a favour. either wake up or wipe out your entire bloodline.
I assure you you will receive the same amount of fb likes. befriend me.

cunts. complete fucking cunts.
women may think you're okay but I think you're a cunt of a man. and deep down... you know it.
even your unhappy and (then) single mum thinks you're a cuck twat.

kill yourselves. the overpopulated of us need your space.
mitch aka 2 fish wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:49 am you know, it's funny how we've never seen a picture of your bird... only dogs (which one can purchase).

kinda tells me something about you and yours. go. fuck. yourself.

you're still my online hero, mind. way to go. nice dog and snow and skis and hands and fuck all else.
my fucking innernet hero.
silly wombats
they killed all the birds
them are spy drones
wanna buy an Olympic torch
I bets there on the egay
wanna be bestowed the honor of carrying one
go take Benson out and that god will make someone in need smile
do it a bunch and ill nominate ya
all I can do 4u
well other than lighting you and kaynes blunt with an olympics torch should you ever luau again on your way to a Cheeto Christ ralley
and
I bets there is silly bird I twicked into saying yes pics are here
you=
to busy twitty twatty a bunch of marlerky on a flyfishing message board
how much Wonga can u spare to lose that bet?
I'm off cake. I was never really on cake if we are being honest. I think it is time to be honest. I was never really on cake, chocolate or no. All those times I locked myself in a dark closet, sobbing uncontrollable, and with tears carrying all the black mascara down my face. I was never stuffing my face with chocolate-chocolate cake. I was shoving wheels of cheese, and occasional family-sized package of string cheese, into my mouth.

There.

I feel like we have grown. Our friendship, anyway. It feels good to be honest. I don't like cake. I don't prefer sweets.
O Aggers, Where Art Thou?

an SUV stole my wallet. too soon?

The return of Stolen Hours

#111 Gas $3.29 Weather snotty Day 1 Sunday was a[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Damn Po you must eat like a fucking King :bow

Luau 2021

I tried to be an influencer once. All I wanted was[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine