This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
The Wandering Blues wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:15 pm Heero, that makes me kinda sad. I miss my girls..
6CFEF61A-7BA7-4705-A2D3-234A89E578B6.jpeg
Red dog best dog!

2 coveys of huns yesterday. One covey of 5 birds she pinned when she was running a couple hundred yards out. Held point without a flinch near 3 minutes about 20 yards from the birds til I walked in on them to flush. Best point yet.
Average Joe wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:03 pm "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.”
Apropos bump.

me water gods likes his frozen
ifin mur of it dont fall soon
the high desert states gonna b in a world of drought hurt
thread needs mur meme lutz
bake it great again bishes
rainbow cheers
fishskibum wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:57 am
High plains, too- folks that were going apeshit about too much water in 2019 are going apeshit that they won't be able to send barges down the Missouri this spring.

Pretty pictures, Dibs. Thanks for taking the time
Obie wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:08 am
fishskibum wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:57 am
High plains, too- folks that were going apeshit about too much water in 2019 are going apeshit that they won't be able to send barges down the Missouri this spring.

Pretty pictures, Dibs. Thanks for taking the time
We’re at a whopping 49% snowpack in the Land of Enchantment. Run off will last about 15 minutes on a Thursday...
well we managed some snows and make good use of it
caught sums toots in the snow
ImageImage
got injected with sum phizer gates juice
and it aint hurts my ability to put flies where they needed to be fer the poopers to eat em yet
hopithetically speakin
i think we have gots this bitch
and if not
wwtfpd?
long time no post from the resident racist fucktard
judging from your latest addition to your alter egos thread
" you havent done nothing "
racist?
okay. so while you try your damn best to figure out what race that is scold yourself for using such a lazy slur.

pathetic virtue signalling at its very best.
do better. and get a better blm billboard whilst you’re at it.

by the by... you hold that phone like it’s your favourite sexual position, you lucky cuck.

and they say this place is dead.
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:32 am This puppy I have is amazing.

I have been running her on wild birds for the past few weeks. At first with my older dog and then solo. She has required no pigeon work and no launcher birds - she knew exactly what to do straight from the get go.

We have had many, many points on huns and grouse in the past month. She is becoming confident and bold and ranging a couple hundred yards already. She scents with nose high, noticeably gets the scent sooner than my VERY experienced 9 year old griff, locks up at a reasonable distance, and doesn’t break point to flush.

I am, quite frankly, blown away. I may actually kill something over one of her points with an angry chicken before the season ends in March.
I've naturally had the quite opposite experience. The pup only knew how to do one thing properly and one thing only . . . find birds.

Everything else was shit show or rodeo.

But after plenty of pigeons and plenty of yard work, I do believe we've gotten somewhere. Steady to wing is inconsistent at best and moving birds still cause him to flush but if the bird holds so will he. A far cry from where we started.

This season we will get after it in earnest and hopefully the wild birds will learn him what I couldn't.
34143FD1-B31B-44E8-80A9-57DB0C297ED3.JPG
34143FD1-B31B-44E8-80A9-57DB0C297ED3.JPG (172.54 KiB) Viewed 115 times
O Aggers, Where Art Thou?

so... what's up?

The return of Stolen Hours

#111 Gas $3.29 Weather snotty Day 1 Sunday was a[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Damn Po you must eat like a fucking King :bow

Luau 2021

I tried to be an influencer once. All I wanted was[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine