This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Thrillbilly
We have been busy with life so I haven’t spent too much time online or posting. We did however have a bit of a change of scenery this past year. The kids are doing well and enjoying the lack of cold weather. The older two are not really into fishing but will do other outdoor activities. My youngest however is now very interested in fishing so we have been doing a lot of that. Not really knowing the waters, we have started out by the house and will venture out further as time goes on.

The kids are having fun in the new backyard:

Some very local fun

By Thrillbilly
The Wandering Blues wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:35 pm Good stuff, man! Kids are growing like weeds.

Thanks! They're getting huge. My daughter will be 17 this year, my 14 year old is almost as tall as me now, and my 12 year old is getting big as well.
By Thrillbilly
With the kids still home from school, we decided to venture out a little further today. We got into some little ones but it was a fun day.

By woolly bugger
good stuff, they grow up fast !
By Redchaser
Great new digs Thrillbilly, and great family. Can I set up a ground bind in your yard....
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Traffic Light Cormorant https://live.staticf[…]

Rock curry

Where is the lightning bolt you painted onto the b[…]

whatcha tying?

Lando you caught the bug big time, been enjoying s[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

July 9, 2020 #29 $101/6 = $16.83 Gas $2.09 […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine