This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By soybean
Hey guys, I've been hanging out for a while and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm eager to make fishing friends. Thanks.
By Da Ax
Oh, this is not going to go well....you've been warned. Unless you are a butthurt lurker, then you get what you deserve.
By The Wandering Blues
Usually Mitch’s screen names are better than that.
By Bigguy
Oh boy, the fun is just starting!

Soyboy, you might want to quit while you’re ahead!
By B.M. Barrelcooker
Well hello friend

Erybody love them some soy beans.
By LTFI
Buy $GME

Support r/wallstreetbets

Fuck hedge fund jabronies
By stillsteamin
LTFI wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:05 pm Buy $GME

Support r/wallstreetbets

Wallstreetbets is sports betting with the stock market. There's no substance. People have been sticking it to the "system" since forever, yet they all seem to think they're doing something new. :coffee
By Lando
Hi.

I hate tofu.
By LTFI
stillsteamin wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:42 am
LTFI wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:05 pm Buy $GME

Support r/wallstreetbets

Wallstreetbets is sports betting with the stock market. There's no substance. People have been sticking it to the "system" since forever, yet they all seem to think they're doing something new. :coffee
I'm in it for the memes and sheer entertainment value. Breaks up the monotony or reading research papers.

Besides, the WSB boyz fondness for chicken tendies is reminiscent of the drakes fondness for fried chicken, and I respect that.
By stillsteamin
This should be the new unlimited investment advice thread. Personally I'm long on fine cork, unfiltered cigarettes, and Mexican neck hackle. Short on most steelhead stocks and California in general.
By LTFI
Past investments have me locked into California for the foreseeable future. Get your money out of steelhead and into sediment yields. The weakening atmospheric river diminishes short-term viability but long-term projections in CA and OR look yuuuge.

short on intros.

Brown water and cumsocks remain a solid bet.

relates: water futures trading. We're truly fucked :coffee
A Confession

confession: how my mates see me... gayeee.jpg […]

Luau 2021

Then you can pick up Bears Fan. Otherwise, there i[…]

whatcha tying?

33537898-6BD4-43F7-8E0B-9C2CCDF363A3.jpeg CECD[…]

Outstanding!

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine