This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Lando
Water is going fast...I’ll let you know the 16th if you should bring it. Your skills + Norbert’s love for whiskey may make for a bumpy ride. I’ve got three boats we can use-I’m going smallie fishing with my new flies.

Fuck Kyle.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
My chickening friend Jeff may come, too. I don’t have any (derogatory?) descriptors for him. Just a normal guy that likes chickens, just like myself. FYI
By Average Joe
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:08 pm My chickening friend Jeff may come, too. I don’t have any (derogatory?) descriptors for him. Just a normal guy that likes chickens, just like myself. FYI
You mean to say that you've (finally/actually) made a friend?

:cheer :Roll Eyes :cheer :Roll Eyes
By fishskibum
id totally rock that seafoam boat bring it
tell hagens to bring the box of '15 shirts and a sharpie
dont tell im i swapped out his hawaiian lua party shirt
for i think they call it a changing poncho
nextlevelguidewear
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
fishskibum wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:20 pm id totally rock that seafoam boat bring it
tell hagens to bring the box of '15 shirts and a sharpie
dont tell im i swapped out his hawaiian lua party shirt
for i think they call it a changing poncho
nextlevelguidewear
I hope you come. I hope to meet you. la révolution. brûlez tout.
By fishskibum
i feel bad i didnt stop with jose last year on the ways to the moes
but ya know im not sure ill gits or needs to drive mt 420 again
been there
done that
fuckin stoners already stole the signs
sometimes i needs to takes the road less traveled
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
Good grief. Jellystone is falling fast, falling without even a crest mid day, straight on down. Betting salmon flies start within 10 days, tops. They usually aren’t til first or second week July. No snow left.

Heading up to 10k tomorrow. I’ll bet the lake is fishing already….
By Lando
Yellowtail. Poopfish and bass.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
Well, I had to do plan B after some backtracking as plan A wasn’t going to work, but I made it to 10k. Didn’t catch any fish, tho.
6FADD620-8C67-4CE2-BAAD-239594F2AC5E.jpeg
6FADD620-8C67-4CE2-BAAD-239594F2AC5E.jpeg (186.94 KiB) Viewed 194 times
By Randall Dee
Red dog says she's in and needs me to drive her. So it's kind of a package deal. With regard to meal planning, we should be there by thursday evening the 22nd and hang out for 3 or 4 days before we head to the high country. I won't be bringing a boat, but can tow and row one of the extras. Looking forward to catching some nice cutts on dries and watching people get silly.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
Randall Dee wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:29 pm Red dog says she's in and needs me to drive her. So it's kind of a package deal. With regard to meal planning, we should be there by thursday evening the 22nd and hang out for 3 or 4 days before we head to the high country. I won't be bringing a boat, but can tow and row one of the extras. Looking forward to catching some nice cutts on dries and watching people get silly.
Sweet! Looking forward to meeting you.

Mountains may be an inferno by then, tho.. I didnt walk thru a single drift or pile of snow on my way up to 10k' today.
Unlimited Bronze Backs

good share. did they do a study on shoving cocain[…]

Raffa’s Got a New Gig

Raffa's got something new....if it ever gets her[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

#93 80 degrees partly cloudy. I could have sto[…]

I took the pocket pup and chicken out east for 4 d[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine