This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By ak_powder_monkey
Well not you personally, you all are too dirt baggy and also reasonably good at procuring fresh meat.

But like tell your friends... This dude from an internet forum who is kinda a douche bag/troll/dryfly bead purist has fish for sale (a gillnet is a type of dry fly).

It'd mean a lot. Consider it payment for the cyber bullying that mitch put me through when I first got here.

Thanks
www.chugachfish.com

PS I know this is the wrong forum. Nobody has posted over there since February.
By fishskibum
you lost me at "bead" purist
you tenkara them beads?
asking for a friend
By CC Riebeeck
ak_powder_monkey wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:51 pm Well not you personally, you all are too dirt baggy and also reasonably good at procuring fresh meat.

But like tell your friends... This dude from an internet forum who is kinda a douche bag/troll/dryfly bead purist has fish for sale (a gillnet is a type of dry fly).

It'd mean a lot. Consider it payment for the cyber bullying that mitch put me through when I first got here.

Thanks
www.chugachfish.com

PS I know this is the wrong forum. Nobody has posted over there since February.
Who the fuck is Mitch?
By pbrstreetgang
this belongs in the Politics forum, no?

also - I thought reading your poetry was payment
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
You dont need Fedex overnight. I get frozen quail shipped once or twice per year and have had frozen rodents shipped in the past. Ground (I think, or priority at the very least), so long as they arrive within 5 days they are all fine.

You can purchase styrofoam shipping containers like this:
2083972 (1).jpg
2083972 (1).jpg (11.82 KiB) Viewed 749 times
They come in different sizes and cost a couple dollars each. Then you get some dry ice. That costs a couple dollars. You put your frozen meat and dry ice into the cooler and then ship it at regular prices. Done.

It shouldnt need rocket appliances to figure this out.

Youre welcome. Ill take the tilapia and advice as payment now.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
Ya, I just calculated because I was curious. A 25lb box costs $90 for 3-day USPS Priority from you to me. Spend a couple dollars on dry ice, maybe a few dollars for a couple freezeable ice-packs (that wont start unfreezing until the dry ice is dissipated) and you can ship your tilapia for WAY better than $15/lb.

I seriously think I deserve some free tilapia for helping you out here. Goodness.
By -G-
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:09 pm You dont need Fedex overnight. I get frozen quail shipped once or twice per year and have had frozen rodents shipped in the past. Ground (I think, or priority at the very least), so long as they arrive within 5 days they are all fine.

You can purchase styrofoam shipping containers like this:

2083972 (1).jpg

They come in different sizes and cost a couple dollars each. Then you get some dry ice. That costs a couple dollars. You put your frozen meat and dry ice into the cooler and then ship it at regular prices. Done.

It shouldnt need rocket appliances to figure this out.

Youre welcome. Ill take the tilapia and advice as payment now.
The world needs more styrofoam and plastic wrapped things anyways, so why not use a cubic foot of it per samin meal.

“Sustainable”
A Confession

confession: how my mates see me... gayeee.jpg […]

Luau 2021

Then you can pick up Bears Fan. Otherwise, there i[…]

whatcha tying?

33537898-6BD4-43F7-8E0B-9C2CCDF363A3.jpeg CECD[…]

Outstanding!

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine