This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By woolly bugger
Croker, Mister Low Country Boil, member of the Drake, BRFFF and a Freemason has passed away. I met him at PFF 4.0 in October of 2002 at the balsam lodge. That was his first PFF and he was allocated floor space at the lodge, but was upgraded to a bunk bed after he cooked up a cauldron of his famous Low Country Boil. I'll miss him and his great sense of humor.

PFF 4.0

PFF 5.0

https://www.joineranderson.com/obituari ... dwards-23/

Donald Joseph Edwards, age 60, born in New Orleans, LA, died Monday, April 5, 2021 at Augusta University following a lengthy illness. He served in the Georgia National Guard, and owned and operated Statesboro Seafood Market for 30 years. He was an active member of The Bulloch Co. Wildlife Club and the Psyco Fly Fishers. He was also a member of Ridgeway Masonic Lodge.
He is preceded in death by his mother, Harlene Dubber Edwards and a brother, Timothy Reed.

He is survived by his wife, Debbie Brannen Edwards, his daughter and son-in-law, John and Jennifer Marsh Gay, and his son, Garrett Joseph Edwards; his father, Wilber T. Edwards; brothers, Wayne T. Edwards (Sonya) and David L. Edwards (Rashelle); a sister Cyndi A. Edwards; and special uncle, Ernest Edwards. Also surviving are a host of nieces and nephews that he loved dearly and several good fishing buddies.

A memorial service with Masonic rites will be held on Saturday, April 10 at 2:00pm in the chapel of Joiner Anderson Funeral Home with Pastor Thomas Hendrix officiating.
Memorial contributions may be made to Ogeechee Area Hospice P.O. Box 531 Statesboro, GA 30459.

Friends may sign the online register book at www.joineranderson.com.

Joiner-Anderson Funeral Home & Crematory in Statesboro is in charge of arrangements.

By McH
Sip poured.

RIP
By 421sd
I will pour a sip tonight. 60. Way too young.

Edit:
A22D615C-E5F9-40F0-ABFB-D6720D87B9BD.png
A22D615C-E5F9-40F0-ABFB-D6720D87B9BD.png (224.68 KiB) Viewed 693 times
By Fishwater
Damn.
Sip poured
And consumed.

Rest In Peace.
By fly-chucker
Will pour a sip for a Drakian today.
By peetso
Sip will be poured.

Wherever he may end up, I hope its next to some good water and where he can tend the stockpot with a beer in hand.

RIP Croaker.
By slapshot
Alas, my Brother.

"...The working tools of earth have fallen from his grasp. His work on earth is done. His Temple is completed and he has gone to receive his wages from the Master Builder..."
2021 Smalljaw Swap

I went to the post office the week before these we[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

April 18, 2021 Partly cloudy, low to mid sixti[…]

A Confession

Extrapolation: More than 20% of Murcanz supported […]

whatcha tying?

6BAAC230-14F7-485F-9C90-18E5E9AB28B9.jpeg 31B65B[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine