This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Not sure what happened here? I'm hoping this old girl just got to the end of her rope! No signs of a throat or belly being compromised nor a skull shot? I gathered she had been using the adjacent mound for years? Or she was a he and the road ended on his walkabout?
One thing I know for sure is next time I'm bringing a sack and hatchet. Then letting some fire ants do what they do!
By Nemeth
it's got no skin and I still wouldn't fuck with it. pretty cool find though.
By thalweg
AT: Where is my damn cobra?
Thal, all I got for you is a monitor lizard but you know we should go on the python hunt!
I think I need glasses those cobras don't look the same too me anymore?
This new board format is even worse when you actually try to post something.

By SIXGUNNER
cerevisiaephilus wrote:This new board format is even worse when you actually try to post something.

Damn that takes me back, I havnt hunted bunnies with Beagles in years. I had a buddy in high school that had 5 and loved to go after bunnies every weekend. When the conditions were right we went after snowshoe hares as well in the high country.

Good time man, good times... :cool
SIXGUNNER wrote:
Damn that takes me back, I havnt hunted bunnies with Beagles in years. I had a buddy in high school that had 5 and loved to go after bunnies every weekend. When the conditions were right we went after snowshoe hares as well in the high country.

Good time man, good times... :cool
This was my first time out with the dogs and it was really cool. I'm looking forward to getting back out next year and maybe actually shooting a rabbit. These guys head up to the Adirondacks to hunt snowshoe hares every March. Won't get to go on that trip because someone has to stay work.
By Redchaser
[report]
IMGP5448.JPG
IMGP5448.JPG (192.87 KiB) Viewed 1414 times
IMGP5451.JPG
IMGP5451.JPG (178.67 KiB) Viewed 1414 times
IMGP5433.JPG
IMGP5433.JPG (127.42 KiB) Viewed 1414 times
[/report]
Friday Cheer Through Pics

B21783EF-9988-4114-8B3D-F7B9F57A2861.png

Unlimited deeper cut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxoiVpv483g geor[…]

It isnt black and white. I couldnt tell you how[…]

Outstanding! I will now be working later though.

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine