This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Kyner
[report]Not much to report, but here are a few things. It's been cold and up and down, so I haven't been out much for zee uglies. Hopefully the weather will stabilize soon and the spawn can get over, so we can get to fishin'.

Almost stepped on this mofo

Worst picture ever.
Image[/report]
By Sakonnet
Hahaha... some funny stuff on this page.
By Yard Sale
stonedfly wrote:[report]Apre' bronze back/white bass fishing 'tis nice to have a bit more sport and a drink...Carpin' by dock light.

Celebratory drinks to go.

14 hours after we left the house; the wives were pissed.

Image[/report]
Classicness!
By Goldmember
Got these two puppies last night. Was fishing for roach and ide with my 4 weight when I saw a large group of carp feeding in the shallows.
Snipped of the tippet and tied an eggfly to the leader end, tossed it in and within minutes the first pig was on. Never imagined that a 4 weight could bend that deep. The fight didn't take as long as I expected so after landing I decided that a 4 weight could be counted as a standard carp rod and had a couple of more casts to several other carp.
Ending the night with 3 carp measuring over 2,5 feet wasn't al that bad.
Went back tonight but the only thing they let me do was voyeur on then whilst doing the mating game, I left.

Last edited by Goldmember on Mon May 31, 2010 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By chuckphlegm
That is a sick fuck there Goldmember! :cool

Made contact today....

Horrible freedom.....

This little dick robbed me of a potential eat.....
By Bad Fish
Been Carpin' the last few days, not much luck as the Carps seem to be more interested in humping than eating. Yesterday was interesting tho. Fished a fairly popular douchenoozle spot, one guy showed up with a .22 and started capping Carp, said he was just "plinking". Hillbilly galore, every other word out of his mouth was a 4 letter one, I was really impressed by his expansive vocabulary. Another noozel showed up with his bow, I got sick to my stomach and left. Going back today though, there's just a few Carp in this spot that are haunting me (I'm guessing 25-30 lbs).
By Bad Fish
Saw a few bruisers yesterday that dwarfed this fish. I've got the fever, bad. Going back today to try and figure these fish out.

By D-nymph
Bad Fish wrote:Saw a few bruisers yesterday that dwarfed this fish. I've got the fever, bad. Going back today to try and figure these fish out.

Love the look on your dog's face.

"What the fuck is that thing he's holding".
By stonedfly
[report]Possible new world record:

Not so much (record) but for the record, Goldmember was right, glo bugs (cheese) are like carp crack. They absolutely charge the fucking thing. No idea what they think it is but...

Image[/report]
By Bad Fish
stonedfly wrote:Not so much (record) but for the record, Goldmember was right, glo bugs (cheese) are like carp crack. They absolutely charge the fucking thing. No idea what they think it is but... [/report]
What kind of cheese works best? I'm about to go to Costco and pick up a party platter. Seriously, these danm Carp are driving me nuts.
The Kids Are Alright - TR

strong work. but we need to get junior to put a b[…]

waaay late in on this...room for one more? due dat[…]

My Pillow Guy may be running for Governor in the[…]

33512388-91B6-4E0E-ACA0-28DEC975EE58.jpeg

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine