This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Woolybug25
If there is one thing I know for certain, is that Peter is the master of a proper cocktail hour.

I will also take a sz L FU shirt. Long sleeve, please.
By D-nymph
[report]Only took 3+ years, a bunch of moved fish, several missed eats, 25-30 day trips, loads of fly tying hours & quite a few pike to get this fish. As gratifying as fishing gets, for me.
Image[/report]
By steelhound
Yeah don!!
By fly-chucker
D-nymph wrote:[report]Only took 3+ years, a bunch of moved fish, several missed eats, 25-30 day trips, loads of fly tying hours & quite a few pike to get this fish. As gratifying as fishing gets, for me.
Image[/report]
Which feels better Don the Cup or the fish? :cool
By TX.
Well if you're gonna wait three years, make it a fish that counts!
Nice work D!
By D-nymph
fly-chucker wrote: Which feels better Don the Cup or the fish? :cool
Well, that's not really a fair question... But since you asked & it is Stanley Cup #4 & musky #1, I'm gonna have to say the fish. But if I see the cup around town maybe that'll change, maybe not. :cool
By RaZ
where Dnymph has the size, ive racked up the numbers so far this year. 5 before end of june. month down with some surgery did not deter.

Down in VA this past may. Musky weather

Mid may snow storms and top water eats

Summer heat and long days.

By Lurgee
D-nymph wrote:[report]Only took 3+ years, a bunch of moved fish, several missed eats, 25-30 day trips, loads of fly tying hours & quite a few pike to get this fish. As gratifying as fishing gets, for me.
Image[/report]
I am proud of you Don.
By Ginseng Sullivan
Nice fish Don. Persistence gets it done again. Good job of staying with it, I know it's not easy to keep your head in the game. They don't let you practice catching them much.
Friday Cheer Through Pics

That camp rifle would make me want to forget my bu[…]

whatcha tying?

ABC203AF-2686-4D34-A550-69F40F57AF84.jpeg To be[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Pearly Montana Olive https://live.staticflic[…]

Classic Atlantic Salmon Flies

IMG_20201122_193001_419.jpg Been a while. Hope […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine