Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By Bad Fish
I'm tired of my current fishing hat and want a new one. Every jackass around here, including myself, either wears a Simms, Sage or Winston hat, I want something different.

How about a hat swap? New hat for new hat. I'll send you a new finshin' lid from my local favorite fly shop, you send me one from your favorite fly shop. Helps support the local guys a little.

I'd like to stick with a trucker style, kinda over the camo tho, maybe something from the salt belt. I'll grab a cool hat specific to your request (solid color, trucker, camo, cotton, etc.), you send me a cool trucker.

Current lid is getting old -

By NICH
Word I'm in. I'll grab you one while I'm out and about tis weekend. But I'll be in the Id MT area...
By Overcast
Send a PM if your interested in trade. Waxed cotton and cotton blends in 5 colors.
Attachments:
Sea-runner 009.jpg
Sea-runner 009.jpg (82.07 KiB) Viewed 3528 times
By Outcast
I'll be in this thing and I'll send a new hat.

Also in the box will be a special prize. I want one in return for the collection.

Send me you tired, poor and hungry. I want blood, tears, used flies, sand, sweat stains, dirt, salt, oil, moss, gasoline, grease, hooker scum, livin.

Livin' that's what I want. Show me you did it or are doing it.

.....and give me a new hat.
dhgm, jk.jpg
dhgm, jk.jpg (289.72 KiB) Viewed 3519 times
bnmm.jpg
bnmm.jpg (176.2 KiB) Viewed 3517 times
By shunned
this is a cracking idea and I would like to play.
austrian hard asshat.jpg
austrian hard asshat.jpg (384.56 KiB) Viewed 3516 times
seriously though... we've baseball hats you may like.

so which one of you pansies is my pardner?
call we have a blind draw? I'll throw in $50 providing I don't get paired with puddles.
By slavetotheflyrod
I'll swap witcha Mitch.
By Jesus Quintana
Good idea, I am in. Here is a pic of what the local fly shop has in stock:

A general store I often pass has some pretty cool lids too:

Also, I am headed to the keys this Friday and can pick up a couple extra hats from some of the fly shops down that way if yall are intrested. Let me know what you want and what you got.
By Bad Fish
Jesus Quintana wrote:Also, I am headed to the keys this Friday and can pick up a couple extra hats from some of the fly shops down that way if yall are intrested. Let me know what you want and what you got.
Man, I'd love a trucker from the Keys with a Permit on it. Something with a tan or rust colored front. I'm going to my local shop this morning to pick up a lid, I'll post pics for ya'll.
By TetonTrout
Jesus Quintana wrote:Also, I am headed to the keys this Friday and can pick up a couple extra hats from some of the fly shops down that way if yall are intrested. Let me know what you want and what you got.
Stop in The Angling Company, a new shop in Key West. It is an awesome store and Nat is doing a great job. There hats and logo are really cool.

http://www.theanglingcompany.com/
By RFA
I honestly think this is a really cool idea. I have one problem though, I have an abnormally large head (seriously)...I have trouble finding hats that don't look like they are cutting off the circulation to my brain....mesh backs are usually big enough, but those low profile ones just look funny.

Still interested...I just need to swap with someone who sends a big hat - bearcrawl - yours may work
By Bad Fish
OK, I picked up a sweet new lid to trade. If you don't like the brown color I can exchange it for a forest green. This is a trucker made by Ouray, it's great quality. Let's see what you've got to trade.

I been a nurse 25years, most of that in the ICU ta[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

BRF’s Summer Stone https://live.static[…]

Unlimited "New Music Friday"

https://youtu.be/lui6aP_expk

i lime thongs https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine