Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By fly-chucker
Fishwater wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:57 pm Damn that looks good Ron. I think you should make that in December.

Love that better than bouillon, I use the lobster base when boiling crawfish, essentially boiling crawfish in lobster stock with the usual seasonings. Bring it up to a boil, add the bugs and cook until done and throw in a bag of ice to stop/slow the cooking. Not traditional but it adds a good bit of flavor.
Freeze it into a stewpop?
By fatman
Junior© wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:47 pm
fly-chucker wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:02 am
Freeze it into a stewpop?
The technical term is "gumbopcicle".

Jr.
fuck me to tears, a Junior sighting! :smile
By Redchaser
Fishwater wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:57 pm Damn that looks good Ron. I think you should make that in December.

Love that better than bouillon, I use the lobster base when boiling crawfish, essentially boiling crawfish in lobster stock with the usual seasonings. Bring it up to a boil, add the bugs and cook until done and throw in a bag of ice to stop/slow the cooking. Not traditional but it adds a good bit of flavor.
You're the one that turned me onto their lobster base.
A Confession

confession: fuck canada. relates: don cherry. el[…]

Rust Belt 2019

was gonna be me 6th year. glad yinz got on 'em.[…]

Congrats LSU. I felt like they were the team to […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson's Hot Kate Muddler https://live.stat[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine