Sage Z-Axis for sale

Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
jhnnythndr

Re: Sage Z-Axis for sale

Post by jhnnythndr » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:44 pm

Rod? What are you talking about? They plowed through it pretty quick. I was like hey- when it's gone it's gone and there's no more for the year, so take it easy. And the old man was like- why? Which I felt like made good sense as I thought about it. I have a bad habit of not using stuff so it'll last. I won't catch any fish for A few hours because I'm fishing too short a leader so I don't run out of tippet. I switch to a long enough rig catch. Bunch of fish get it frayed and broken and run out but ended up enjoying it way more than fishing for 18 hours not catching any whe I miserly cling to three feet of 10lb floro...

Jerky? Chowder? Gourmet get you layer by a yuppie prude food? Pics and recipes go heres fellas
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

narwhal

Post by narwhal » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:03 pm

jhnnythndr wrote:

All I ever eAt is moose salmon and halibut it seems like. Well grouse and ducks and rabbits too. Shrimp. No deer or sheep this year.

That stuff is all great....but I sometimes like to eat something else. I think you actually met her.......

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:52 pm

narwhal wrote:
jhnnythndr wrote: That stuff is all great....but I sometimes like to eat something else. I think you actually met her.......
Don't let her see the bouncy castle outfit..... less you're only buyin one ticket to FL. :coffee
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:29 pm

jhnnythndr wrote:

Hmmm slss. Sounds like you might be trying to get in line for a box of fish. I sent my folks 20/20 which is to say 20 lbs of salmon and 20lbs of halibut this summer. I didn't do a whole lot of halibut fishing last summer as it's not really ideal for FlyFishing. This year I'll be more loaded up on the stuff and maybe we can work something out.

All I ever eAt is moose salmon and halibut it seems like. Well grouse and ducks and rabbits too. Shrimp. No deer or sheep this year. Knee surgery at the end of July messed my year up. Ain't life grand any way though!
If that's a true deal, your larder is over-filled when the time comes, I'm yer huckleberry. :cool
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

narwhal

Post by narwhal » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:10 am

SLSS wrote:
narwhal wrote:
jhnnythndr wrote: That stuff is all great....but I sometimes like to eat something else. I think you actually met her.......
Don't let her see the bouncy castle outfit..... less you're only buyin one ticket to FL. :coffee
She liked the outfit. Let me wear the cape to bed and everything.

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:19 am

fucking spammers. let me see if I can get this back on track.

maybe not quite all (exclusively, that is) the aforementioned staples... as here, in exhibit (A) we have the lowly pork chop elevated to the level of afrodesiac note that the fact that the table remains a precariously balanced disarray of fly fishing shit doesn't detract from its effectivness.

OH hey narwal, if you need a cameraman to help you "make some memories" with the flavor of the month before you head south, let me know, I wont use the film for the film contest.
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:45 am

Jthndr,

That's one of the best fine dinner presentations I've ever seen. I especially like the smartly sealed bag of pretzels with the clothes pin (always a good appetizer with Sierra Nevada); the stove fuel containers (you never know); and the bag of crystal meth next to the paper napkin. That's high class shit brother. Is that hight-tech digital device set to the left by any chance an electronic stringed instrument tuner?

I am humbled Sir.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:00 am

Indeed it is. Of the shitty variety. I really miss the old school one I stole back in middle school. Such is life.

Listen if your gonna hock snow on this fuckin board you better throw up the goods. I like your take on jerky but I need images hey.

Now post up a Ginger bathing in chowder using a stick of elk jerky as adildo while perusing an orifice catolog

Or STFUGDIAF. This isn't teh suk your used to. This is the fucking assifieds. So post ip the goods

fatman

Post by fatman » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:31 am

Hogleg wrote:Jthndr,

That's one of the best fine dinner presentations I've ever seen. I especially like the smartly sealed bag of pretzels with the clothes pin (always a good appetizer with Sierra Nevada); the stove fuel containers (you never know); and the bag of crystal meth next to the paper napkin. That's high class shit brother. Is that hight-tech digital device set to the left by any chance an electronic stringed instrument tuner?

I am humbled Sir.

MMMMM......sweet taters.....
My drinkin' days are over; I'm still trouble bound - Slaid Cleaves

"This place is so fucked up. Where else could you find a thread with a Debbie Gibson song, a chapter from Fyodor Dostoevsky, and a sweet under boob pic like that on the same page?" - Hogleg

"You may not be smart, but your car gets good gas mileage". - Stovetop

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:51 am

narwhal wrote: She liked the outfit. Let me wear the cape to bed and everything.
Ha, score. You may want to think about getting that second ticket.

jhnnythndr wrote:fucking spammers. let me see if I can get this back on track.

maybe not quite all (exclusively, that is) the aforementioned staples... as here, in exhibit (A) we have the lowly pork chop elevated to the level of afrodesiac
My Momma, an otherwise amazing and legendary cook, makes a pork chop that feels like a 12 yr old snow-boot. I assumed for the first few decades of my life that pork chops suck. Then I was introduced to my father-in-laws work, and holy shit- a fat chop, stuffed with crab stuffing- I was completely smitten.

But after getting to know him a little better, I asked him if he wold show/teach me ow to make them, and he said, Now, would I ask you how to paint? I'm gonna have to learn on my own. But dammit, I'm still trying to learn to paint.
Snark.jpg
Snark.jpg (15.34 KiB) Viewed 1015 times
On an unrelated note, just picked one of these up for daughter's boyfriend while doing some Christmas shopping. The folks in the crusty little music store were raving about them, several customers too.

Kylemc

Post by Kylemc » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:44 am

My phone has a tuner app on it. Pretty sweet huh...
"And sometimes both is required. We; the three of us were rather like the willow. Nothing broke us...Fucking Nothing..."

I forgot the rest.... your mom is a whore...WB25

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:50 am

Post up the goods Kyle. Chowdah jerky or food that'll get a prude to put out.

I keep thinking about getting the tuner for my phone too. We should probably pick a thread here to talk guitfiddle hey just let me know which one it's gonna be. As this one is really for Chowdah jerky and food designed to get prudish yuppie girls out of their otherwise unbreachable pants