Sage Z-Axis for sale

Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
jhnnythndr

Re: Sage Z-Axis for sale

Post by jhnnythndr » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:59 am

Damn orange radish bringing the heat with the rooster sauce what's up. I bring on float trips rooster sauce and Cajun spice and black pepper to grind. Oh yeah and coffee and whiskey and beer
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:33 am

jhnnythndr wrote:Indeed it is. Of the shitty variety. I really miss the old school one I stole back in middle school. Such is life.

Listen if your gonna hock snow on this fuckin board you better throw up the goods. I like your take on jerky but I need images hey.

Now post up a Ginger bathing in chowder using a stick of elk jerky as adildo while perusing an orifice catolog

Or STFUGDIAF. This isn't teh suk your usd to. This is the fucking assifieds. So post ip the goods
She's actually a "Day Walker" and not a true Ginger and she has the Orvis catalog in her left hand so you can't really see it, you'll have to take my word for it.
big.jpg
big.jpg (22.49 KiB) Viewed 817 times
Found some pretty disturbing shit with the "hot redheads masturbating Orvis jerky chowder" google search. After about 15 hours of that I gave up and took a page from RFA's book.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:12 am

Behold. The goods. Let this be a lesson to you others.

This is the assifieds. I don't care bow fucking awesome of an intro you had. Over here we demand to see the goods.

Now bring the goods and your favorite jerky, Chowdah, and food so awesome it gets otherwise puritanical skanks to climb aboard your talleywhacker recipes to the assifieds Bitches
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

Pancho Rancho

Post by Pancho Rancho » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:38 am

Fine dining and cookery has always been one of my strengths and I think I can contribute to this thread. Be it known that not only isthe blending of selected ingredients important in the creation of an amourous atmosphere so to is the use of the proper kitchen utinsils and the pairing of food and drink. Good chefery requires attention to details.
all canon 2010 596.JPG
all canon 2010 596.JPG (53.57 KiB) Viewed 941 times
Fuck 'em and feed 'em fish

Oh, and nice fishes. Randall Dee

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:21 am

Dude I'll spread peanut butter all over a girl and roll her in potato chips. And that my friend is a meal
Oh additionally this photo has a whole lot going for it froma compositional standpoint. It's a real winner on many levels

Pancho Rancho

Post by Pancho Rancho » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:32 am

I told you good chefery requires attention to detail...its Fritos.
Fuck 'em and feed 'em fish

Oh, and nice fishes. Randall Dee

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:33 pm

Yeah fritos which are great for a sandwich but if you've ever rolled a peanut butter coated girl in them you know why I now will only use potato chips.

blumpkin

Post by blumpkin » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:44 pm

I once covered a waterbed with hundred dollar bills, then humped a married coworker on top of the bills on the waterbed. The hundred dollar bills belonged to the girls husband, he was a CPA. In my defense, the chick was stone cold crazy and had told me that some rich ex boyfriend had given her the money. I then collected the hundred dollar bills and went to the Harley Davidson dealership and used them as a down payment on a "92" Fatboy. While the guy at the dealership was counting the cash, he commented that he had worked at a bank for 15 years and had never seen bills so sticky...
When the shit hit the fan, I sold the bike and moved to Bozeman MT for a little while.

Chicken adobo recipe to follow...
"Dunno how this’ll go, I’ve been drinking since 2”
Travis.

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:21 pm

The house just cleared out from Christmas Eve dinner, my girl is on the phone with her mom.... so of course I come here to check in. WTF's wrong with me. Yes, rhetorical.

Wife and I teamed up on a couple stuffed pork loins, and I said to her when I pulled them out, Don't start cutting til I get a picture.

Well, in her defense, it was mayhem. No picture. But it was great. I hadn't cut a loin like that before, so I was into it- opens all kinds of possibilities. ANd pork cooked with apples, etc, always good.

So, Merry Christmas to all in the assifieds.
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:48 am

Fuckin a to the assifieds crew I say merry Christmas. You pack of bastards

west_jay

Post by west_jay » Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:44 am

Wife and I teamed up on a couple stuffed pork loins, and I said to her when I pulled them out, Don't start cutting til I get a picture.

I had to re-read this sentenance a couple of times. Still not sure if I got it right.

Get Christmas right, fuckturds!! Have a Merry One!!!

Thank dog ferthe assifieds. :cool
I never met anyone named Joel that wasn't a complete knob. – CharlieJenkem

SOBF

Post by SOBF » Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:01 am

Is this rod still available ?