Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By Lando
flybug.pa. wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:02 pm Any interest in an 11' 2/3 switch New Okuma #3 rio switch chucker , extra tip + aluminum tube? Only fished twice (really true) Absolute gas with a fish on. Wife needs fishing gear. 904-78b.jpg
Dang........I would love, but not sure what to trade.
By west_jay
croaker wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:06 pm PM sent west_jay,

The rod holders will work for the jon bote or the canoe.
Either has seats that your ass is welcome to sit in
anytime you can get down south.

:cool
Done.
Dang........I would love, but not sure what to trade.
nippers 4x fluorocarbon tippet zingers all that good shit
you got it. gotta love that shit.
check yer pm
By Oakman
Picked these things up to try overhead in the salt on a two handed rod. Settled on other lines, if anyone can use these they are yours.

#8 Rio Switch Chucker 520gr

#9 Rio Switch Chucker 570gr

Rio Skagit Short Head 575gr 20' float, I think.

Sci Anglers Skagit Extreme 560gr 23' intermediate

None of theses lines have seen water. Spooled up the Switch Chuckers but never cast them.
By RFA
Use some rubbing alcohol to get the sticker off the reel and my final offer is $600....NO, $700!

Come the fuck on, someone can't even give away a fly setup, let alone a saltwater one, on the Drake messageboards anymore?

In all honesty, this should be given to someone in need. You may want to sit on it until that time comes, or the correct person comes along.

I, on the other hand, am nowhere near needy, sitting on my 9+ acres and 1775 built historical markered 2,700 sq foot house, did I mention a stream flowing through the entire property. I am living the fucking dream, and paid less than what I would for a 3 bedroom rancher in East Fort Collins.....4 years ago. I have all brand new stainless appliances too.....and a new roof.

Cheers to CO real estate prices!
By Hogleg
RFA wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:06 pm
I, on the other hand, am nowhere near needy, sitting on my 9+ acres and 1775 built historical markered 2,700 sq foot house, did I mention a stream flowing through the entire property. I am living the fucking dream, and paid less than what I would for a 3 bedroom rancher in East Fort Collins.....4 years ago. I have all brand new stainless appliances too.....and a new roof.

Damn, new stainless appliances!?!?

You are indeed living the dream man. What more could there be to life?

So jealous.
By RFA
Hogleg wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:05 pm
RFA wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:06 pm

Damn, new stainless appliances!?!?

You are indeed living the dream man. What more could there be to life?

So jealous.
I sense a hint of sarcasm, although I can't be sure....
Rust Belt 2019

awright, late to the party, but thought I'd add a […]

A Confession

^this re: what is wrong in my life that I must ge[…]

I agree. Perhaps some homegrown heavahs will help […]

Thanks for reminding me why I hang out with the ol[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine