Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
wow. that's a lot of responsibility. anyone fetching you mint juleps as you recline under the magnolia tree?
By RFA
Nope, I was a ranch hand in No CO and So WY for a year and a half, now I am just a project manager.....don't even have any employees....less stress, same pay.

Enough about me, let's turn this back towards trolling Blumpkin, as it was originally designed.

....and, Action!

[Lando enters, stage left] - "I stuck my neck out for you bro, you're dead to me"
By Da Ax
Dammit BM...I'd kill..well, OK, maim for that reel.
Da Ax wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:13 pm Dammit BM...I'd kill..well, OK, maim for that reel.
The story on that reel ........ a certain online loomis dealer is about 40 miles from me. They have a trade in exchange program.
The highschool kid that runs the wharehouse lets me have a look at the trade ins when I stop by.
It's mostly bass junk.

When I spotted that reel he said 125.00

He settled for 80.00.

It's caught countless fish since then.
By root wad
B.M. Barrelcooker wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:04 pm
The highschool kid that runs the wharehouse lets me have a look
Must be where they keep the whores when they're off duty. Sounds like fun. $5.
By Da Ax
Up for grabs:

TFO TICr 9' 4-pc 9wt. No special mojo. Has an aftermarket tube. A small blemish on the uplocking ring. Was there when I got it.
TICr 1.JPG
TICr 1.JPG (163.22 KiB) Viewed 993 times
TICr 2.JPG
TICr 2.JPG (192.92 KiB) Viewed 993 times
TICr 3.JPG
TICr 3.JPG (163.31 KiB) Viewed 993 times
Rust Belt 2019

awright, late to the party, but thought I'd add a […]

A Confession

^this re: what is wrong in my life that I must ge[…]

I agree. Perhaps some homegrown heavahs will help […]

Thanks for reminding me why I hang out with the ol[…]