Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By Lando
FUck.......I JUST (like i clicked purchase, then opened up this fucking shite) bought a 10 wt. for the lady.
It's yours, 421. PM me your shipping address.
Recently went through my fly tying shit and realized that I'm never going to use some of the materials I've collected over the years. I'm therefore offering up the following: various mammal hides, bunny faces, a pheasant skin, a mink stole I ripped out of an old coat, a bag of bison shed, and some other stuff. Great if you tie commercially. If not then go through it, take what you want, and pass the rest along to someone else.
1.JPG
1.JPG (110.26 KiB) Viewed 763 times
2.JPG
2.JPG (78.75 KiB) Viewed 763 times
3.JPG
3.JPG (80.22 KiB) Viewed 763 times
4.JPG
4.JPG (96.58 KiB) Viewed 763 times
5.JPG
5.JPG (120.57 KiB) Viewed 763 times
By DanOver
Could use some bunny mug. Can add other feather/ fur samples and pass it on. Perhaps something of a “moveable Feast”, take something you need, add something and send it on.??
DanOver wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:52 am Could use some bunny mug. Can add other feather/ fur samples and pass it on. Perhaps something of a “moveable Feast”, take something you need, add something and send it on.??
OK. PM me your address.
By DanOver
Received Average Joe’s Cornucopia of tying supplies. Took some bunny mug and peacock, and cut a few swatches of fur. I have added some feathers, fur and oddsnends. Thank Joe!

Who’s up next? I will mail inside Conus.
By Palometa
no thanks...several years ago there was a hat thing like that on the here, take one, put one, pass it along. Nobody wanted the box after it landed at my doorstep, and I ended up with like 50 worthless, worn out, stinky hats...that I hung onto for 4+ years in the top of a closet.
mitch drags roy to italy and wales

Godspeed Roy. 1.JPG 2.JPG

Sounds like 1975, but no, really, it's only a coup[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

#89 I'm loving the cooler weather. Hit the riv[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

I needed to put my glasses on for that first one, […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine