Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
cantfishforshit. wrote:
B.M. Barrelcooker wrote:[report]Operation Southern Muskie has begun...........

Phase one: stocking the forage took place yesterday evening....Gizzard shad by the truckload....also got a few bonus shellcrackers and bluegill.
30 acres of deep cool water and 100 Muskie fish to come soon.....the next few years will be interesting. Fly only catch and release rules are now in effect.

[/report]
You better fucking invite me to fish that pond. I probably won't come, but you better invite me :wink
hey Dewayne,
I'm going fishin today after lunch. I can only fish for an hour or so. Want to go?
BM
I'll meet you at the pond. Don't wait, just start without me.
B.M. Barrelcooker wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:29 pm I spotted on this spring . haven't tried for them in a while. Hell its 90 degrees here today......maybe in a few weeks when it cools down.
Cool. I thought about this project the other day & figured I'd ask how it was going.
...and because you asked I got that wild hair and went for a 3 hour practice casting session yesterday in the heat....no musky sighted or caught. got a few hero bass though.
I will keep an eye on the thermometer.

Hung our breathables up till may. I guess that mea[…]

https://abovethelaw.com/2019/12/small-firm-lawye[…]

Ah Mark, Dog rest his soul. All he wanted for th[…]

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. Thanks for all you do for us on the[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine