Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
[report]Ok we have spotted one musky so far.
Two snorkel trips with the kids but none spotted. The forage base looks ok but I wanted to establish a good high protein forage for them.

I called an old buddy that I worked for in college and he hooked me up. Same old technology . Added 20,000 new residents. I hope they thrive.

Image[/report]
B.M. Barrelcooker wrote:[report]Image[/report]

You got them to come up all the way from Alabama? Nice!
By TX.
Made me giggle.
Our new house has a pond and my oldest bought four ducklings...
she says "Dad, are you gonna put musky in? I hope not cause they'll eat my ducks"
I told her only troot in the pond.
Now five months later, today duck number three vanished (and number four was looking real nervous).
...if you live in a forest, something will eat your ducks.
I'd vote for SA's streamer express or wet tip in about a 350 grain.
Adams wrote:I'd vote for SA's streamer express or wet tip in about a 350 grain.
A pretty good start, but you might also want something that will jerk your partner out the boat should you foul hook him with a solid cast!
450 grains for tossing medium sized chickens.
Shufisher wrote:
Adams wrote:I'd vote for SA's streamer express or wet tip in about a 350 grain.
A pretty good start, but you might also want something that will jerk your partner out the boat should you foul hook him with a solid cast!
450 grains for tossing medium sized chickens.
He did say a 9 wt, so I wussed it up a bit.

If only TFO would bring back the TiCr 10 wt - that rod would chuck that 450 grains, a full size roasting chicken AND the rowers hat. Best. Musky. Stic. Ever. A guy can dream. . .
Last edited by Adams on Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fly-chucker wrote:
Adams wrote: If only TFO would bring back the TiCr 10 wt - that rod would chuck that 450 grains, a full size roasting chicken AND the rowers hat. A guy can dream. . .

If we only knew somebody.....
I think he works for Gary Loomis now;)

seems like the locals would be more concerned abou[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Muddled Doobry Snatcher https://live.staticf[…]

You maddah fahkaz! Righteous :cool

LA Marsh......TR

Gotdang! Goodness all around! :smile

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine