Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By flybug.pa.
I like that . I wish I had some pics left of my skiff. tossed a lot of shit when we downsized and through my self destructive behavior.
I like the ride. I would put a small jet motor on the back to extend range of fishing, just saying. weatherman says its time to fish grass rod tomorrow. still no youtube. I am stuck on AIC nutshell. it runs rampant though my brain. Kori Bustard p-tails have ruled the day on small fish , which well, is not worthy of posting. tomorrow. streamers and grass.
By flybug.pa.
todays results on the swing. I like jungle bird on the trailer. 2 abused fish over the hero mark smaller ones not so much.
rabbit and jungle bird eyes = win. token reel shot for CE. still no youtube.
Attachments:
20 002.JPG
20 002.JPG (624.79 KiB) Viewed 390 times
20 001.JPG
20 001.JPG (693.63 KiB) Viewed 390 times
20 005.JPG
20 005.JPG (502.66 KiB) Viewed 390 times
By flybug.pa.
I have jack shit to report today. 1 in the net. high dirty water.
By flybug.pa.
I like that too. Warmer weather is good for the soul.
By blumpkin
Honestly, it is always weird to show up and see other people fishing
After like 3 months of nothing but game trails and frozen guides.
I am always happy to see them, and give them plenty of room.

They, at the least, have seen me walking from home to the river, or they know me from the bar.

It makes me feel good, like wow, even normal people are fishing now.

I went fishing today, just to think. Ran 2 inside bends with nymphs.

So cool to just go through the motions, and keep the bobber in the peripheral.
By chadroc
they start coming out this time of year. everywhere. the park, walking the dog, on the river. and it is a good thing as the world opens back up and the winter winds go down.

you see them at the river and it is for me like seeing a strange and wonderful animal......i haven't seen one of them for 5 months. good for you to go fishing, me too. it will undoubtedly weird you out a bit in some places.....you know about this place too? maybe you bristle a bit, your personal secret exposed to another.

i love going out to think. or to unthink. for me this time of year usually the later. it is 2 weeks from the 6 year anniversary of my pop passing and i get weird this time of year thinking on it. those damn birds in the morning, their singsong reminder. so i go to the water to unthink as i unfocus on everything except the practice of casting and fishing. be alone so as to avoid the question from my good loving wife who knows the answer: whats wrong? i'm just tired of telling you, even all these years later. and i'm sorry for not telling you, you know anyhow, but i just need to be alone.

or if not alone, bathed in the good laughter of young life and the dog walkers at the park.
By FredA
chadroc wrote:they start coming out this time of year. everywhere. the park, walking the dog, on the river. and it is a good thing as the world opens back up and the winter winds go down.

you see them at the river and it is for me like seeing a strange and wonderful animal......i haven't seen one of them for 5 months. good for you to go fishing, me too. it will undoubtedly weird you out a bit in some places.....you know about this place too? maybe you bristle a bit, your personal secret exposed to another.

i love going out to think. or to unthink. for me this time of year usually the later. it is 2 weeks from the 6 year anniversary of my pop passing and i get weird this time of year thinking on it. those damn birds in the morning, their singsong reminder. so i go to the water to unthink as i unfocus on everything except the practice of casting and fishing. be alone so as to avoid the question from my good loving wife who knows the answer: whats wrong? i'm just tired of telling you, even all these years later. and i'm sorry for not telling you, you know anyhow, but i just need to be alone.

or if not alone, bathed in the good laughter of young life and the dog walkers at the park.
Yup, focus on that very last part. That's definitely the good stuff.

Which reminds me. We took my 2.5 year old granddaughter to the park the other day. I spun her on that little spin post thingy for like a half hour. When she was done she got got up and walked off like it was nothing. Whereas I spun on it for 10 seconds and I was nauseous and sick to my stomach for the rest of the day. Kids are awesome and amazing.
By chadroc
i can't even go on the swings. totally fucks up my stomach. the round a bout is a torture device that somehow children are immune to.
By flybug.pa.
keep at it man , its a great age. then they grow up .
ARGENTINA 2020 PART IV

w w w. Fakepassportonline.cc - Number one producer[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

birth control's come a bit late.

alive but shuffling.

Looks like you are having good days on the water m[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine