Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By Hogleg
D-nymph wrote:I have a 10'-4", one piece, 3 weight, anyone want to buy it?
Let me see if I can find a stick of schedule 40 that long and I'll get back to you.
By SOBF
Let me see if I can find a stick of schedule 40 that long and I'll get back to you.
I have plenty of shed 40. I'll cut to length. 6" diameter down to 1 1/2". Name yer poison. You pay shipping though. That one pc shit get expensive to ship.
By Hogleg
SOBF wrote:
I have plenty of shed 40. I'll cut to length. 6" diameter down to 1 1/2". Name yer poison. You pay shipping though. That one pc shit get expensive to ship.
Maybe I'll drive up and pick it up in person. Probably cheaper.

Plus I'd like to behold a State with so much water yet no fish before I die.
By SOBF
Maybe I'll drive up and pick it up in person. Probably cheaper.

Plus I'd like to behold a State with so much water yet no fish before I die.
I recommend that approach.
By jhnnythndr
Last chance guys!!!

Ill throw in a book about rod refinishing/refurbishing with the surf stick! For those Spray guys I think this could be the ticket!

Tight lines, tight bros, tight jeans 4ever!

Fish On!!!!!
By SouthFork
If this is shipped I will take it.

Zip is 7018. You don't have a problem sending it to Norway do you? It will probably be $95 to ship it. So let me know.
By MTgrayling
The SOBF magic stick is no more.

I sent it back this spring with a bullshit $30 repair charge and told them I didn't want no freaking helios upgrade. Of course, they upgraded it because newer is newer and then left it on someone's porch... I don't have a freaKing porch.

Fuck me and my life.

When I find this porch there will be a shitstorm of epic proportions.
By DizzyDean
Well, at least that porch will be stuck with a Helios. Hate those glass cannon overpriced yuppy sticks. Was teaching a client how to add a haul to a roll cast for distance and his brand new Whorvis Hellios shattered in the butt like someone hit it with a baseball bat.

So yea, Porch monkey is stuck with it now so don't be too sad

and yea, Im takng it back.

By MTgrayling
I hope we have it worked out. They said they'd make it right.

We'll see.

Apparently UPS took it upon themselves to deliver the new rod to a different address. The fact that it was to be sent through the postal service was a whorvis blunder.

I now know the location of this porch.

Helios rods seem to have a curse to them. I never got Outcast's 5wt either. Fucking dipshit cops accused me of stealing what i was willed and some shithead took.

That fancy 6wt rod tube will turned into a killer bong!

KP got a good dig in. When I'm the guy who ge[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Pearly Muddler Mayfly https://live.staticfli[…]

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. FYI, he's FSB over here, the[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Summer was nice. https://i.imgur.com/2xETTzX.jp[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine