Spam on a Smartphone?

Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
Gremlin

Spam on a Smartphone?

Post by Gremlin » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:32 pm

have a Samsung S5, want a waterproof case, need some advice.

Niece says Lifeproof, but she doesn't fish... (that's not my niece, sorry)

The Drake, at it's best, gets us away from this regurgitated ration of shit that is everywhere you look in Flyfishing. VTNZ

Jed

Re: Spam on a Smartphone?

Post by Jed » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:12 pm

Just got the same and bought a fre lifeproof case. cost about $65 on amazon.

Good to 6' underwater for an hour.
Good for a 6 foor drop on the ground.
Small profile for a case.

jed

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:39 pm

Alright. I think SLSS is going to draw an assifieds flyfishing shirt. We need photos of items for scale on granite countertops. And we will decide which we lime best for the Tshirt. We will have the photo contest for the shirt open for one week. Lime on the 7th we shall vote. Post your pics here in this thread. If you don't have granite just take your items to someone else's counter to get the picture on there granite. Items should all be readily recognizable items for scale. Also if you don't lime what we pick his take your photo to the mall and they will print it on a Tshirt for 5$seppo. And fuck yourself with it.
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

CarelessEthiopian

Post by CarelessEthiopian » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:05 pm

I sent Hogleg some flystrings the other day, and included in the package were a red colored pencil, and a bolt with a washer and nut. I thought they would be useful someday when he least suspects it.
boy in long pants

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:05 pm

CarelessEthiopian wrote:I sent Hogleg some flystrings the other day, and included in the package were a red colored pencil, and a bolt with a washer and nut. I thought they would be useful someday when he least suspects it.
I been eatin' on that red pencil.

With my safety goggles on of course.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:06 pm

the 7th then it is. a nut ,bolt, and washer is useful as fuck. good thinking. I am going to send one out with every parcel that leave the cabin. something old . something new. Chase Chrome will figure it out tomorrow.
If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
- Frank Zappa

blumpkin

Post by blumpkin » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:27 pm

I was thinking the front should be a panoramic blummers type concept.

[report]Image[/report]
"Dunno how this’ll go, I’ve been drinking since 2”
Travis.

chadroc

Post by chadroc » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:53 pm

i love a t shirt idea. maybe a really handsome beautiful trout? like pure strain something or other......

holding it down on the other side of the border

enjoy your catch (it died)

blumpkin

Post by blumpkin » Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:21 pm

I think the shirt should have a Led Zepplin 3 type vibe.

[report][/report]
Travis.

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:41 pm

Just so ya'll know, I want all the input I can get.

Then I'm going to do what ever I want. :cool
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

blumpkin

Post by blumpkin » Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:52 pm

I guess there will have to be a Muddler or a shrimp incorporated in there somehow.
Travis.

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:06 pm

SLSS wrote:Just so ya'll know, I want all the input I can get.

Then I'm going to do what ever I want. :cool
That's fine Rick.

Just so long as what ever you want is what we want.

And what we want is, somewhere on the shirt, a picture of a monkey in a little cowboy suit (hat, chaps, vest, concho's, etc.) holding a blade (with blood dripping off of it) in one hand and five playing cards in the other.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG