Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By kish
And a stellar soundtrack to boot. Nice.
By SwampYeti
Good time fellas!!!! Bout time I found where the suk moved to.
By Hogleg
Real good.

I likes me some oysters and fishing costumes.
By Ruddy Duck
[report]I received a random message from the Barrelcooker saying he would be in Louisiana in June and that he booked Ratliff for a couple days. Would I care to join him? My answer was an immediate yes pending work and Ratliff approval.

For the third time I agreed to fish with internet friends, and for the third time Princess feared I would be ax murdered and stuffed in a duffel bag. My biggest fear was that the Barrelcooker would force me to eat raccoon or bbq'd beaver tail. Neither fears materialized.

I've known the Yeti long enough to know he was a solid guy. My first time fishing with him solidified all that I already knew. No one does what he does with more heart or passion.

And as I suspected, the Barrelcooker was good people. I enjoyed spending a couple days on the water with him and hope to do it again. I'm grateful for the invite.

I'm a little confused that a guy who will seemingly eat anything could not handle my manly beer of choice.....with blueberry flavoring. By the way, drinking a blueberry beer was probably the manliest thing I did today.

And I warned the Barrelcooker not to eat raw oysters in a month without an "R", but he really didn't give a shit.

The fishing was particularly good for this time of year, which I fully consider the closest thing we have to an off season down here.

Image[/report]
Last edited by Ruddy Duck on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By B.M. Barrelcooker
I always thought you didn't eat oysters on days that didn't end in y
Or months without an r in them.

Hmmmm always learnin.
By fatman
[report]
werner (2).jpg
werner (2).jpg (54.09 KiB) Viewed 862 times
#Prostaff :smile[/report]
By fatman
SwampYeti wrote:That ladder works lol
not a doubt in my mind
By TX.
Nice BM. (that was kinda funny)
Did someone have hemorrhoids?
I'm missing the pillow on the ladder thing.
Yeah, Cajun.
By SwampYeti
If someone can't stay on their feet all day, it's a good tool. The older guys love it
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

a-ha... prematura ejactulatorie. my a-notta so goo[…]

A Confession

you know as well as I do it'll be a woman. most li[…]

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

Bump FFS

whatcha tying?

Fokker...rooibaard

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine