Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
If you are a cleanly shaven gal (note not lad) and don't smell like old waders TRADES can be negotiated.

Otherwise this is a brand new GLOOMIS 9wt 4-piece rod. Best all around saltwater fly rod, also great for travel. $375

Rod retails for $710

get er done wrote:If you are a cleanly shaven gal (note not lad) and don't smell like old waders TRADES can be negotiated.

Otherwise this is a brand new GLOOMIS 9wt 4-piece rod. Best all around saltwater fly rod, also great for travel. $375

Rod retails for $710

What if someone self identifies as a cleanly shaven gal that doesn't smell like old waders?
Redchaser wrote:
get er done wrote:If you are a cleanly shaven gal (note not lad) and don't smell like old waders TRADES can be negotiated.

Rod retails for $710

What if someone self identifies as a cleanly shaven gal that doesn't smell like old waders?
And agrees to meet you in a Target bathroom of your choice....?
Redchaser wrote:

Rod retails for $710

As long as you don't plan to fish it in NC...
get er done, I sent a PM before I realized how old the post was. I assume it's gone by now, but if not check your messages
"official" intro

Five Bruce minimum, among other things. I like pi[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

second bump, cuz Scott's puke is foamy

come hell or high water tr

IMG_6407 (2).JPG IMG_6388 (2).JPG IMG_6268.JP[…]

CarpSpace

seein hows we never manage to poopfish at the lua[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine