Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
I am willing to fight cornholio over those 200r hooks (and be fight I mean curl up in a ball on the ground and sob). Not because I want them but because I think he is making a big mistake since they are the worst. THE WORST.
By Bruiser
I'd like the Guinea Quills.

How much for overnight shipping?

PS: Thanks for taking the time to post all that stuff up for us. Do you have any fishing themed keychains?
Bruiser wrote:I'd like the Guinea Quills.

How much for overnight shipping?

PS: Thanks for taking the time to post all that stuff up for us. Do you have any fishing themed keychains?
Dude be careful, Dago's really don't like being called a Guinea.
By yard4sale
RalphTomaccio wrote::sucks

Grow up!

Love that he said to grow up with that stupid emojii thing. Classy.

Doesn't appear to be going very well on my local either:
ralph.JPG
ralph.JPG (14.1 KiB) Viewed 783 times
By BigTimber
I love this place.
By Average Joe
First of all, a big "THANK YOU!" to fly-chucker for quoting this shit before Ralph had a chance to delete it.

I've now had a chance to look this offer over, and something about it just doesn't seem right.

I see...

- a fancy-schmancy tying desk and matching chair

- a tying lamp

- some sort of Ultimate!! metro-sexual bag (kind of surprised Mitch hasn't jumped on this)

- a bunch of mostly "unopened and unused" materials (aka John Stewart condoms)

- not one, not two, not even three, but four - FOUR - groups of hooks

- some other shit

- a free labeled hook box if you purchase all six of the seven different types of beads up for grabs (math is hard)

- six different types of eyes (no free box if you buy all of those, so fuck you)

- some tools and shit

- some miscellaneous shit

So like I said: I looked it all over, and after closely perusing everything Ralph has put up for sale, it hit me: he's selling everything anyone would ever need if they wanted to start tying flies, except for a vise.

So Ralph: what's the deal? Why aren't you selling the fucking vise? Is it because you never purchased one? That would definitely explain why you're selling everything else. It can be frustrating as hell trying to tie a fly with everything you could possibly need, other than a vise. I know that some people do it, but still... it'd be enough for me to throw in the towel and say, "Fuck this. I'm putting this shit up for sale on The Drake."

Or maybe you've grown fond of your vice - named it even (Pete?) - and want to keep it on your mantle, in order to remember the good times.

Or maybe it's a piece-of-shit Renzetti (heero's words, not mine) that you'd be embarrassed to include with the other fine items you've offered for sale. That's something we could all understand.

Anyway.

If you'd included a vise in your initial post - or an explanation as to why you weren't selling a vise with everything else - I'm sure someone here would have purchased the entire lot by now, but it's too late for that now.

Lesson learned, and best of luck to you.
By B.M. Barrelcooker
Joe. I think Ralph is like the mysterious hoodie wearing San Fran surprise puncher. He is now slinking away.
By RaZ
no vice needed. hes one of dem fancy hand held tiers.
By Redchaser
Average Joe wrote:.............

Or maybe it's a piece-of-shit Renzetti (heero's words, not mine) that you'd be embarrassed to include with the other fine items you've offered for sale. That's something we could all understand.
My words too, I need to upgrade to a barracuda one of these days.
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Blue Zulu Muddler https://live.staticflickr.[…]

Thank you for sharing that lovely video. Nothin[…]

Impeachment pool

teflon don, teflon shawn. I give a fuck. where's […]

Thanks, Honyuker! Now, about that addy? And where[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine