El Segundo?

Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
Woolybug25

El Segundo?

Post by Woolybug25 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:49 am

Other than being a good place to lose a wallet, what's up with this place? I'll be there for work all next week. Should I pack rods, go surfing or just get hammered at the hotel bar every night?

Payment:

"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

Redchaser

Re: El Segundo?

Post by Redchaser » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:52 pm

Paging Mexico Returns...
"... don’t let your life become the sloppy leftovers of your work" Jim Harrison

"Put in the effort and good things happen"... Hogleg

"Salinity is proportional to sanity for sure" ..The Volfish

Redchaser.com, all about Louisiana Fly Fishing

Randall Dee

Post by Randall Dee » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:19 pm

I think you've totally underestimated getting hammered at the hotel bar every night.

D-nymph

Post by D-nymph » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:20 am

Highly recommend taking W. Rosecrans Ave east a few miles & sight seeing around Compton.
"The devil's pourin drinks and his daughter needs a ride" - III

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:21 am

can you mail out the big fatty flies on the way to the airport? East LA has really good Mexican food. I can attest to that fact, I survived that foray into the Spanglish jungle.
If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
- Frank Zappa