Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By fly-chucker
glassfactoryrods wrote:Looking for rod builders for different projects. If you have work available please email me me at glassfactoryrods@gmail.com.
What kind of projects? I can build something that you can use to poke your eyes out :smile
By Redchaser
glassfactoryrods wrote:Looking for rod builders for different projects. If you have work available please email me me at glassfactoryrods@gmail.com.
Running short of 9 year old Indonesian kids to build your rods?
By MTgrayling
All the cool kids are making glass pipes and bongs.

Have you considered dildos? Glass dildos are in now... out.. wait, in again.

Building rods... think inside the box man!
By austrotard
as youse guys know, I build like spendy homes and shit.

but I know a couple (graphite) rod builders (see: wrappers) over in peasantsville, victoria and the way they carry on you'd think they built homes.
and there's something seriously fucking wrong with that.

sanctimonious salmon fly tyers can suck a bag as well, the fairies.

moral: I made a fucking killing today. and I never used the word 'tactical' once.

disclaimer: I may have used the word 'calibrate', mind. I don't trust them fricken laser beams.
By Redchaser
austrotard wrote:as youse guys know, I build like spendy homes and shit.

but I know a couple (graphite) rod builders (see: wrappers) over in peasantsville, victoria and the way they carry on you'd think they built homes.
and there's something seriously fucking wrong with that.

sanctimonious salmon fly tyers can suck a bag as well, the fairies.

moral: I made a fucking killing today. and I never used the word 'tactical' once.

disclaimer: I may have used the word 'calibrate', mind. I don't trust them fricken laser beams.
I heard all of your houses are "Extreme"
By austrotard
extremely simple.

"tell me what you want and I'll let you know what you can have."

-mitchebello constructioni

seriously.
I had a client who wanted to build this retardedly huge, inverted skillion alfresco roof with only two posts, on the coast and facing the coast.

I asked him 'so... how often do you want to go over to your neighbour's house and pick it up?'

I shan't be preceding with extreme quotation, hey.
Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Got FredA’s flies today - lookin good, dood

Spring in the SE AK

this small stream steelhead fishing, will be haunt[…]

Cracked windshield chronicles

Just came across my copy of the chronicles. Was th[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Koichi’s Spruce Moth https://live.stat[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine