Now the lower level?

Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
ironman

Now the lower level?

Post by ironman » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:56 pm

WTF
"if you don't understand the perfect logic of this, then you may as well fuck right off Teh Suk" - Fatman

"I took a Japanese whaling approach to panfishing as a kid." - Boomin

MaineDrifter

Re: Now the lower level?

Post by MaineDrifter » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:21 am

You think there is some way we could help ?

What's the procedure that is the most helpful
JED
?
Plenty of us work a desk job and see this happen. I've reported a bunch of it and even left you a nice comment, not sure if that was the ticket or not eh ?
"Lovingly massage your hog leg with olive oil, and then cover it with the spice mix." _Average Joe

CarelessEthiopian

Post by CarelessEthiopian » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:31 am

Post a picture of a vajoina. I bet it won't be there for more than an hour.
boy in long pants

stillsteamin

Post by stillsteamin » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:46 am

Ignorant, the lot of you. They are all recipes.

Ingredients
1 pound dog, julienned
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon minced ginger
1 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms
2 cups shredded white cabbage
3/4 cup bamboo shoots, julienned (may use canned that have been rinsed well in cold water)
3/4 cup wood ear mushrooms, julienned (rehydrated)
1 cup hoisin-lime sauce
3 eggs, beaten lightly
1 bunch scallions, made into scallion brushes (to make brushes, hold scallion green and with a paring knife, make several vertical slices through white part. Immediately submerge in ice water and they will fan out, becoming "brushes")
4-6 chinese pancakes, steamed hot
Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
Canola or grapeseed oil to cook

In a wok filled with 1 cup oil, bring to high temperature and add the dog. Using a strainer, quickly move around the dog and cook until medium rare, only 1 minute. Remove, strain, and set aside.
Leave 2 tablespoons of oil in the wok and return to high heat. Add eggs to hot oil and scramble. Set them aside with cooked dog.
With remaining oil in wok, stir fry the garlic, ginger, and shiitake mushrooms until soft, about 2-3 minutes and season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Add the cabbage, bamboo shoots, and wood ear mushrooms and continue stir frying 2-3 minutes.
Add back the dog and eggs.
Add half of the hoisin-lime and check for flavor.
Meanwhile, in a steamer, heat the pancakes until hot.
Lay individual pancakes on plates and paint on hoisin-lime sauce with the scallion brushes. Top with Moo-Shu, lay on 2 scallion brushes and roll up.
I still like to explore new water, but these holes and drifts and slots are like the books and records I have carried around for decades. They are not only places of affection - they are the fabric of my life. - Doug Rose

LA Fly Guy

Post by LA Fly Guy » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:29 am

CarelessEthiopian wrote:Post a picture of a vajoina. I bet it won't be there for more than an hour.

BookieMitch, what are the odds on this one?
... there are two kind of anglers, sight fishermen and the rest of you. If you don't see it first, it doesn't count. - Long Haired Dave

Bait fishermen and flatlanders that can't catch redfish spend more time fishing for specks - Redchaser

fly-chucker

Post by fly-chucker » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:01 pm

the assifieds have long been considered sacred ground....now this :bomb
"The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits." -CC

"Get off the water you dumb asses…there is a shit storm coming." -Pancho Rancho

"Fucker compared my small stream trout weenie cast to an epileptic with Tourette’s Syndrome." -Carpe Tructa

kish

Post by kish » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:26 pm

No way they'll fuck with the photography section.
“We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about.” Charles Kingsley

Jed

Post by Jed » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:51 pm

My problem is that I had a busy weekend with 3 parties to attend where much alcohol was consumed and fixing this shithole was low on my priority. First party was at Taylor's tavern, second at the People's Pint and third was at my house. Actually I did not have priorities other than to get ready for the next party.

I will try and watch this place a bit more carefully.

jed

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:56 pm

Jed wrote:My problem is that I had a busy weekend with 3 parties to attend where much alcohol was consumed and fixing this shithole was low on my priority. First party was at Taylor's tavern, second at the People's Pint and third was at my house. Actually I did not have priorities other than to get ready for the next party.

jed
I believe that is just the moderation this place deserves. Cheer J. Happy next year. :cool
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:04 pm

I figured yous guys were just expanding your advertising reach.
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

Kfoxwyo

Post by Kfoxwyo » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:12 pm

Thanks Jed. Name names...not where you partied or who you fucked. This cunt..
Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need-a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing.
-Jerome K. Jerome, 1889

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:57 pm

Jed wrote:

jed
dude.
just block everything asian.com

I'm willing to take the chance that we may never know the fly fishing wisdom of the east.
and I don't fucking care.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice