Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By ironman
WTF
By MaineDrifter
You think there is some way we could help ?

What's the procedure that is the most helpful
JED
?
Plenty of us work a desk job and see this happen. I've reported a bunch of it and even left you a nice comment, not sure if that was the ticket or not eh ?
By stillsteamin
Ignorant, the lot of you. They are all recipes.

Ingredients
1 pound dog, julienned
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon minced ginger
1 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms
2 cups shredded white cabbage
3/4 cup bamboo shoots, julienned (may use canned that have been rinsed well in cold water)
3/4 cup wood ear mushrooms, julienned (rehydrated)
1 cup hoisin-lime sauce
3 eggs, beaten lightly
1 bunch scallions, made into scallion brushes (to make brushes, hold scallion green and with a paring knife, make several vertical slices through white part. Immediately submerge in ice water and they will fan out, becoming "brushes")
4-6 chinese pancakes, steamed hot
Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
Canola or grapeseed oil to cook

In a wok filled with 1 cup oil, bring to high temperature and add the dog. Using a strainer, quickly move around the dog and cook until medium rare, only 1 minute. Remove, strain, and set aside.
Leave 2 tablespoons of oil in the wok and return to high heat. Add eggs to hot oil and scramble. Set them aside with cooked dog.
With remaining oil in wok, stir fry the garlic, ginger, and shiitake mushrooms until soft, about 2-3 minutes and season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Add the cabbage, bamboo shoots, and wood ear mushrooms and continue stir frying 2-3 minutes.
Add back the dog and eggs.
Add half of the hoisin-lime and check for flavor.
Meanwhile, in a steamer, heat the pancakes until hot.
Lay individual pancakes on plates and paint on hoisin-lime sauce with the scallion brushes. Top with Moo-Shu, lay on 2 scallion brushes and roll up.
By LA Fly Guy
CarelessEthiopian wrote:Post a picture of a vajoina. I bet it won't be there for more than an hour.

BookieMitch, what are the odds on this one?
By fly-chucker
the assifieds have long been considered sacred ground....now this :bomb
By kish
No way they'll fuck with the photography section.
By Jed
My problem is that I had a busy weekend with 3 parties to attend where much alcohol was consumed and fixing this shithole was low on my priority. First party was at Taylor's tavern, second at the People's Pint and third was at my house. Actually I did not have priorities other than to get ready for the next party.

I will try and watch this place a bit more carefully.

jed
By SLSS
Jed wrote:My problem is that I had a busy weekend with 3 parties to attend where much alcohol was consumed and fixing this shithole was low on my priority. First party was at Taylor's tavern, second at the People's Pint and third was at my house. Actually I did not have priorities other than to get ready for the next party.

jed
I believe that is just the moderation this place deserves. Cheer J. Happy next year. :cool
By yard4sale
I figured yous guys were just expanding your advertising reach.
By Kfoxwyo
Thanks Jed. Name names...not where you partied or who you fucked. This cunt..
By austrotard
Jed wrote:

jed
dude.
just block everything asian.com

I'm willing to take the chance that we may never know the fly fishing wisdom of the east.
and I don't fucking care.
Rust Belt 2019

He did....with my camera!! And my fish :gun

Did you guys feed a redfish or two to those racc[…]

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

when do i get my goddamn flies. is what im wonderi[…]

Peeing off the porch....TR

One of these days id like to experience such an av[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine