Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By medbow
I'm getting rid of a new WY rep your water hat, with the bison in a brown trout image. Make an offer for trade or I'll give it away to one of you broke ass bums. It stands up above the head, which isn't my style.
IMG_0071.JPG
IMG_0071.JPG (112.94 KiB) Viewed 1469 times
IMG_0116.JPG
IMG_0116.JPG (159.45 KiB) Viewed 1469 times
IMG_0113.JPG
IMG_0113.JPG (1.29 MiB) Viewed 1469 times
By yard4sale
Ummmm, that's a rainbow

Edit: and/or a bleeder. Wtf?
medbow wrote: It stands up above the head, which isn't my style.
well if you push the top down it'll sink into the cranial cavity your mum made when you were a wee baby, slope.
By RaZ
at first i thought, greatest intro ever? hoping he was poking fun at things, and posting an intro in the assifieds...
then the pictures stopped, and i saw that he's got 8 previous posts containing cold dog shit.

MOOOOron
i only wear oily rancid hats with the bill bent into 3rds. like mens hats. that one is flat.
By fatman
flybug.pa. wrote:i only wear oily rancid hats with the bill bent into 3rds. like mens hats. that one is flat.
awesome :smile
By Hogleg
fatman wrote:
flybug.pa. wrote:i only wear oily rancid hats with the bill bent into 3rds. like mens hats. that one is flat.
awesome :smile
Ever notice how those caps of which you speak- well oiled and bent from honest use, repel rain and moisture better than any waterproof hat you could ever buy?

Also, you ever notice how they stank like a two day dead hooker but you don't care because you know that, even after a shower and hair wash, you're gonna end up smelling like that anyway at the end of a good day fishing?

Fuck it, might as well wear your favorite hat.

I do.

I confidently put on that stanky good luck oily nasty hat right after the shower and sometimes I even give it a good sniff before I do. Fuck it. Just for good measure or perhaps because of some mental disorder or perhaps to remind me of something I need reminded of.

You fuckers know exactly what I'm talking about.
yup - I am resisting doing anything with the "new" hat on the left until the one on the right (which at one point looked like the one on the left) finally comes apart

you get used to everything about a good, broken-in hat.
Spring in the SE AK

One month a year. OK, maybe 6 weeks. That's abou[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Koichi’s Spruce Moth https://live.stat[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

A beefier version of the primordial*...corona hook[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

4/4/20 #15 With no daytime generation on the r[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine