Even swap-patagonia bag for reel

Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
BigTimber

Re: Even swap-patagonia bag for reel

Post by BigTimber » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:51 am

Have chestpacks made a comeback? not that I'd be caught dead with one. :vomit
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

-G-

Post by -G- » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:55 am

BigTimber wrote:Have chestpacks made a comeback? not that I'd be caught dead with one. :vomit
Here in MI I'm pretty sure you get one for free when buying a center pin
Maybe we haven't drank enough Busch- Nolan

MaineDrifter

Post by MaineDrifter » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:58 pm

Woolybug25 wrote:
MaineDrifter wrote:Speyco 3 3/4 switch, with small dent. It's a clicker. I don't want your sling string though. Willing to trade for some SLSS artwork.
I can't come off any of my SLSS artwork, but would you be interested in trading something else? I have some Bauer JM's in 2,3 & 4 that are new in the box. I have other things too, like some trinkets I found in the bottom of Ironman's boat as well as a fine collection of roaches of all varieties.
Bug,
If Darth doesn't put that Sling String in the Free to a Good Home Thread and I don't send him this Speyco I think we can work something out.
I was hoping I could parle this into a fine piece of scratching from SLSS as, from what I have read, Darth Monkey is a pretty big deal. It's early still.

Dent is there but no big deal.

"Lovingly massage your hog leg with olive oil, and then cover it with the spice mix." _Average Joe

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:28 pm

MaineDrifter wrote:
Woolybug25 wrote:
MaineDrifter wrote:Speyco 3 3/4 switch, with small dent. It's a clicker. I don't want your sling string though. Willing to trade for some SLSS artwork.
I can't come off any of my SLSS artwork, but would you be interested in trading something else? I have some Bauer JM's in 2,3 & 4 that are new in the box. I have other things too, like some trinkets I found in the bottom of Ironman's boat as well as a fine collection of roaches of all varieties.
Bug,
If Darth doesn't put that Sling String in the Free to a Good Home Thread and I don't send him this Speyco I think we can work something out.
I was hoping I could parle this into a fine piece of scratching from SLSS as, from what I have read, Darth Monkey is a pretty big deal. It's early still.

Dent is there but no big deal.

Ya know... we could all win here. SLSS could send you a pencil scratch, Darth can send SLSS the sling, and I can send Darth a Bauer LM4 reel....

Brand new, never used with warranty card. Better for a 8/9 single hander, which I believe Darth is looking for. I need a light switch reel, and you and Rick get what you wanted.

Drake... the Tinder of fly fishing.

Swipe left Drifter.... swipe left...
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

MaineDrifter

Post by MaineDrifter » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:25 pm

I'm in Bug, this is all on Darth ........
"Lovingly massage your hog leg with olive oil, and then cover it with the spice mix." _Average Joe

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:28 pm

MaineDrifter wrote:I'm in Bug, this is all on Darth ........
[\rubs hands together]

What says you, Darth?
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:09 pm

Darth went fishing. :coffee
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:07 pm

I don't care what happens as long as I get that sling.

way to go, fellas.
I love you all for this.

patagucci mitch they'll call me.
and I'll be great.

:cool :cool :cool
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

Randall Dee

Post by Randall Dee » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:27 pm

Ha! I offered Rick my Hardy Bougle for some art work and he scoffed at me.

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:23 pm

Randall Dee wrote:Ha! I offered Rick my Hardy Bougle for some art work and he scoffed at me.

Scoff is kinda ruff for the noise I made. I'm not not interested, may just have downsize your expectation.
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

Randall Dee

Post by Randall Dee » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:39 pm

I figured it might be worth one of your paint brushes.

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:54 pm

Darth... where art thou, Darth?