Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By MaineDrifter
Big, post one in the free to a good home thread and PM me your address. You and I will move this thing along. Fair ?
By SLSS
Woolybug25 wrote:
MaineDrifter wrote:Someone tell me where to send this Speyco ?
Send it to me!!!

I don't know how to get it done, but I have three Bauer's I could move in a 2/3/4 sizes (3/4wt, 5/6wt and 8/9wt).
Bug, if you, The Drifter and I have a three way going, send me your 5/6- I've got a rod coming that would be nice for.

I'll double up on (art wise) on you and the drifter. Make sure I have your addy.
By Woolybug25
SLSS wrote:
Woolybug25 wrote:
MaineDrifter wrote:Someone tell me where to send this Speyco ?
Send it to me!!!

I don't know how to get it done, but I have three Bauer's I could move in a 2/3/4 sizes (3/4wt, 5/6wt and 8/9wt).
Bug, if you, The Drifter and I have a three way going, send me your 5/6- I've got a rod coming that would be nice for.

I'll double up on (art wise) on you and the drifter. Make sure I have your addy.
Ha! I just told Drifter in a pm that I wanted to float the same idea to you. Great minds and all that.

Pm incoming! :cool
By yard4sale
Once you monkeys figure out who is sending me the 4" pre war perfect let me know and I'll pm my addy.

meh. let them breathe cake...

scott schimdt and n face steeptechs ski gears stil[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

PT’s Rose Caddis (Potter variation) ht[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Headin out for the weekend https://i.imgur.com/k[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine