One venerable bulletin board site

Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
tarpon slime sunscreen

One venerable bulletin board site

Post by tarpon slime sunscreen » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:41 pm

For sale cheap: one venerable sometimes fly fishing bulletin board site. Comes complete with frazzled moderator, mystical and absent commander, charter members who felt like something was lost, new members who didn't have a clue, pranksters, misfits, and some plain old annoying asshats. Periodically contained brilliant humorous content capable of causing beverages to spew uncontrollably thus ruining keyboards, homework, and other top secret documents. At other times pretty much wasted electrons. Comes with a very complete backlog of photos - fish, fishing, alcoholic beverages, lamps, dogs, cartoons, B&P (some clever, some boring), and lastly some excellent creative design work. Dark green color, coddled and religiously cared for, still runs great inspite of the miles. Contact the Mgmt within.
''He seeks drama, a simplified understanding of an impossibly complex subject, and of course cheap laughs.'' D. Quammen

pocket water

Re: One venerable bulletin board site

Post by pocket water » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:46 pm

Image n Will you trade a plow for the venerable site?

$tatutory Rap

Post by $tatutory Rap » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:11 am

How about a new Orvis Trout Bum rod?

Heckler

Post by Heckler » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:25 am

I got this great dog bed man,,it's sweet.
"America.....The thrusting pelvis of Death"

nllaeder

Post by nllaeder » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:29 am

I know where to get the formula for orange...I think we can make a deal here, don't you?
"...you''d have a scratch-tagging heroin hooker giving hummers and running an illegal craps game while roosters fought pitbulls in the toilet bowl" Mark Driver

BigTimber

Post by BigTimber » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:00 am

Is that real wood paneling on the side of that plow? SOLD!!
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

FliesOnly

Post by FliesOnly » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:19 am

Originally posted by tarpon slime sunscreen:n For sale cheap: one venerable sometimes fly fishing bulletin board site. Comes complete with frazzled moderator, mystical and absent commander, charter members who felt like something was lost, new members who didn't have a clue, pranksters, misfits, and some plain old annoying asshats. Periodically contained brilliant humorous content capable of causing beverages to spew uncontrollably thus ruining keyboards, homework, and other top secret documents. At other times pretty much wasted electrons. Comes with a very complete backlog of photos - fish, fishing, alcoholic beverages, lamps, dogs, cartoons, B&P (some clever, some boring), and lastly some excellent creative design work. Dark green color, coddled and religiously cared for, still runs great inspite of the miles. Contact the Mgmt within.
Sounds expensive and really, really white....
"yeah go and catch that big one over there, while i twist up another hooter. don''t fuck around too long though lunch is in 15 minutes and then it''s nap time."n ~Ginseng Sullivan "Guiding the private water"

Glista

Post by Glista » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:25 pm

Most of this post describes my dog Irving. I’ll trde him for the website. What do ya say?Image

Bear River Boomer

Post by Bear River Boomer » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:46 pm

Thanks Glista, I live alone and now your dog will haunt my sleep. No rest for me tonight.

Rusty Hook

Post by Rusty Hook » Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:47 pm

Originally posted by Glista:n Most of this post describes my dog Irving. I’ll trde him for the website. What do ya say?n
Irving looks a little tough. n Got any puppies? six months old, grain-fed? n Just askin.
The virtues are lost in self-interest as rivers are lost in the sea.
-- Franklin D. Roosevelt

pocket water

Post by pocket water » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:02 am

I thought we killed all the gremlins in the late 80's

burbot

Post by burbot » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:17 am

Originally posted by Glista:n Most of this post describes my dog Irving. I’ll trde him for the website. What do ya say?Image
Is that the ugliestt picture you have of that thing I think it gets uglier.get it wet.