Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
For sale cheap: one venerable sometimes fly fishing bulletin board site. Comes complete with frazzled moderator, mystical and absent commander, charter members who felt like something was lost, new members who didn't have a clue, pranksters, misfits, and some plain old annoying asshats. Periodically contained brilliant humorous content capable of causing beverages to spew uncontrollably thus ruining keyboards, homework, and other top secret documents. At other times pretty much wasted electrons. Comes with a very complete backlog of photos - fish, fishing, alcoholic beverages, lamps, dogs, cartoons, B&P (some clever, some boring), and lastly some excellent creative design work. Dark green color, coddled and religiously cared for, still runs great inspite of the miles. Contact the Mgmt within.
By nllaeder
I know where to get the formula for orange...I think we can make a deal here, don't you?
By BigTimber
Is that real wood paneling on the side of that plow? SOLD!!
By FliesOnly
Originally posted by tarpon slime sunscreen:n For sale cheap: one venerable sometimes fly fishing bulletin board site. Comes complete with frazzled moderator, mystical and absent commander, charter members who felt like something was lost, new members who didn't have a clue, pranksters, misfits, and some plain old annoying asshats. Periodically contained brilliant humorous content capable of causing beverages to spew uncontrollably thus ruining keyboards, homework, and other top secret documents. At other times pretty much wasted electrons. Comes with a very complete backlog of photos - fish, fishing, alcoholic beverages, lamps, dogs, cartoons, B&P (some clever, some boring), and lastly some excellent creative design work. Dark green color, coddled and religiously cared for, still runs great inspite of the miles. Contact the Mgmt within.
Sounds expensive and really, really white....
By Glista
Most of this post describes my dog Irving. I’ll trde him for the website. What do ya say?Image
By Rusty Hook
Originally posted by Glista:n Most of this post describes my dog Irving. I’ll trde him for the website. What do ya say?n
Irving looks a little tough. n Got any puppies? six months old, grain-fed? n Just askin.
By burbot
Originally posted by Glista:n Most of this post describes my dog Irving. I’ll trde him for the website. What do ya say?Image
Is that the ugliestt picture you have of that thing I think it gets uglier.get it wet.
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Europa 12 Harklan https://live.staticflickr.[…]

you're keeping the fire stoked. And a few oth[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

4/8/20 #17 18:49 that’s a strange amount[…]

What's w/ the "W"?

Looks like a Wordpress logo. When are you bringin[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine