Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
This Rod is now on ebayn A wonderful example of a Wright & McGill Granger Victory 7030. This 7' 3 oz fly rod likes a 4wt line. The second tip is down about 1.5". I have cast both tips and the short tip really doesn't affect the action of the rod. Original NS ferrules in great shape and they pop when seperated. Ferrules have original witness marks. Original bag and labeled tube. Tube has a replacement W&M plastic cap. Nickle Silver uplocking reel seat functions smoothly and flawlessly. The cork grip is in fantastic shape with no hook digs. The shape of the cork is rather unique, I have not seen another Granger with a grip of this shape. The grip is very comfortable in my hand. Original mildrum stripping guide and perfection tip tops. Other than the spare tip and replacement tube cap, it's in all original condition. The 7030 is my favorite Granger taper. It has a wonderful, brisk dry fly action. I hate to get rid of this rod, but I have three 7030s and one of them has to go. Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageThis Rod is now on ebay

<small>[ May 10, 2007, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: germanbrown ]</small>

Ah Mark, Dog rest his soul. All he wanted for th[…]

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. Thanks for all you do for us on the[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Grey Corrib Muddler https://live.staticflick[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Well then, I’ll play along

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine