Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By fatman

By jhnnythndr
what the fuck does that have to do with the fucking dead? take your fucking spam elsewhere asshole
By jhnnythndr
I love this show, becasue Jerry was so visibly having a blast. I post alot of songs from this one. Box of rain is one of my alltime faves, I like it best as its rootsy traditional sound- and they captured a good bit of that here, listen especially to how jerry opens up his solo and his fills that he plays during the verses.

By befuddled
does it come with push pole and casting platform? what's the draft?
By DeadRatsClacker
burbot wrote:it taint that hard it's the same code mang. Image

what are you trying to hide from _ the fucking blind???

worst camo ever. If that's a custom factory job it was either the day the hippie cabbage landed or they day of the local pre-school field trip.
By fatman

By augustwest
This closed an amazing 2nd set just before the Johnny B Goode encore that fatman posted above. Had the good fortune to be there that night.

By Aguirre

I personally think nothing after 78 is really worth listening to these days. EXCEPT anytime Bobby sang Women R Smarter, cause that shit rocks hell!

This is a fun little gem, gets real heavy around 7:30. Wonderful stuff.

MY LIGHTNING TOO!!
By Lenny
always liked Lightning>Supplication. Weather Report>Let It Grow was a silly rocker/1st set closer from the Donna vintage too.

Help me with the You Tube thing. Fukk, it used to be easy before they fixed it.

I never got to see the punting video. youse guy[…]

unlimited dead sh*t for Kyner thread

pits are nasty, especially that one. "they'r[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Riach’s Mill Dabbler https://live.stat[…]

Lookin' for a lens

Have an older Nikon D5000. I want to buy a macro l[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine