Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By Aguirre
Lenny wrote:always liked Lightning>Supplication. Weather Report>Let It Grow was a silly rocker/1st set closer from the Donna vintage too.

Help me with the You Tube thing. Fukk, it used to be easy before they fixed it.

go to youtube page, in the url at top of page copy everything after the = sign. it'll say something like /watch?v= then some number. copy that number.

click youtube box in your post and paste that number in between the brackets
By Kylemc

By Lenny
Back in the early 90's the Dead used to do a 6-show-Fall run at the old Boston Garden. Having the band in those confines could be magical. They definately struggled at times in those later days but when things clicked it was silly. This is one of my favorite Jerry tunes of all time and I was at this show. It still gives me chills.I would love to have seen him play it when he was 20 years younger.

By Fishwater
[quote="Greenback"]

[/quote]

What the fuk is going on at 3:35 during Jack Straw? Is that really necessary? Otherwise a kick ass song.
Last edited by Fishwater on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By augustwest
[quote="Lenny"]Back in the early 90's the Dead used to do a 6-show-Fall run at the old Boston Garden. Having the band in those confines could be magical. They definately struggled at times in those later days but when things clicked it was silly. This is one of my favorite Jerry tunes of all time and I was at this show. It still gives me chills.I would love to have seen him play it when he was 20 years younger.

[/quote]

That is 10:21 of pure goodness.
By jhnnythndr
[quote="Lenny"]Back in the early 90's the Dead used to do a 6-show-Fall run at the old Boston Garden. Having the band in those confines could be magical. They definately struggled at times in those later days but when things clicked it was silly. This is one of my favorite Jerry tunes of all time and I was at this show. It still gives me chills.I would love to have seen him play it when he was 20 years younger.

[/quote]

I was watching this one the other night and almost put it up. I'm glad I didn't so you could- I wasnt there. It's a pretty amazing little moment though isn't it
By Lenny
yes, definately amazing. the shows from that era could be epic or bust. Some of the newer songs were show savers. Some were kinda bad.

I enjoy this one too from the same Garden run:

Something about the old Boston Garden.
By steelrain202
This run in Atlanta was my last show

By jhnnythndr
Here one of my favorites. 77 coming through again.

and this song really does it for me too, I like this one a ton, its a hot one considering the time period

Lenny I agree about those later shows, but you won't here me complain as they were all I ever got to see.

AM I missing something? is there really not any Terrapins up here yet? A lot of the time I am looking at this on my phone and they don't all load, so there might be a couple up by now that I missed, but whats one more? I think this one carries the mail. NO doubt the best Terrapins camee out of 77, it was new and exciting, raw and unpolished, if terrapin could be ever considered unpolished... The flavor of the month thinks its bullshit that I call my jeep the incredible hulk, as it's sour apple green and driven slow, she feels that terrapin is the better handle.

By Kylemc
I posted the one dead song I like...fuck all
By shunned
when I was younger I used to kick deadheads from asshole to breakfast.
fucking scumbags.

:cool
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

that doesn't dye away from photos and you fucking […]

WTF, Hieronymus

He’s too busy on the run from Sasquatch afte[…]

A Confession

okay, I got a good one. jose, mars and kyle get o[…]

Does anyone want to do a Pike/Muskie swap?

sorry. I thought we were playing nazi tennis.

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine